xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Mimesis v3  (Read 335 times)

pizzathehut0998

• Archived User
Mimesis v3
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2009, 02:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(GTTeancum @ Oct 28 2009, 08:28 PM) View Post

Mimesis isn't online anymore.

O okay thanks, is there anything similar to it i could use?

Xmodder deluX

• Archived User
Mimesis v3
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2009, 08:26:00 PM »

Is there a way to get the Halo 2 Mimesis content on my friend's xbox?  I downloaded the maps on my xbox back when it was working and I would like to put those maps on my friend's xbox that I am modding right now.  Any hope?    unsure.gif

Xmodder deluX

• Archived User
Mimesis v3
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2009, 02:01:00 PM »

Is there a way to put the Halo 2 Mimesis maps into an installer like the one for the 4 original map packs and then install them that way?  Has anyone ever tried this?  I know the installer doesn't work with one of my xboxes because it loops back to my dashboard whenever I try to execute the default xbe.

Xmodder deluX

• Archived User
Mimesis v3
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2009, 12:16:00 AM »

I found that many of those maps are included in the Killtrocity V1 and V2 map packs.  I can't believe that I didn't spot these before!

moonmaster1

• Archived User
Mimesis v3
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2009, 04:10:00 AM »

If we ever want mimesis back up we can try and contact one of the guys who made it here...

Angry Camel

This would be an awesome idea, especially if we could get new games supported like marvel ult. alliance or counterstrike.

thoughts?

EDIT: oh, and I registered and left the guy a message. I suggest every one else do so as well so we can say its back by popular demand.
Pages: 1 2 [3]