xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Xbox Playing Gamecube!?!?!?!  (Read 171 times)

QuimbyDogg

• Archived User
Xbox Playing Gamecube!?!?!?!
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2004, 10:46:00 AM »

This isnt about playing GC on xbox, this is about streaming GC games from the xbox HD to the gamecube.

You can stream to the gamecube with a PC so streaming from an xbox doesnt seem that far out there...

cooljerk_dv

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2004, 06:07:00 PM »

this would be wonderful, but if it is not possible, is there a way to control a PC GC streaming program from your xbox, via telnet, http, smb, or something.  Want I want to do is selct the GC game I want to stream from the same room as my GC, and Xbox.  I think this is a program desperately needed in our community. somebody please revive it.

midiemulation

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2004, 06:44:00 AM »

beerchug.gif wakeup .... wake up .... wakeup .... WAKE UP!!!

Sorry for a lack of updates on this project. Sadly I have moved to california on a whim to go back to school. My buddy has been working on this project still while I take some time off. The delay is that we have the games streaming but not backing up onto the xbox from the GC. This has caused a problem as Distain and I do not want to release it until we are able to safely backup games FROM the GC as to prevent the downloading of GC games from the net. (bad pirates) wink.gif

It may sounds stupid but that is the problem that has held this project up for a bit. If you would like to get on his case a bit or find out more about this project to help move it along you are welcome to contact him or myself at

http://listen.to/modcase

That page is mine - if you scroll down to recommendations, you will see an artist by the name of Distain. That is my buddy - If you are still interested please contact him and give him some encouraging words smile.gif

MANHUNT

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2004, 08:35:00 AM »

Hey man watsup I remember you tellin me this Modcase ill get back to you soon.
Pages: 1 [2]