xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Krayzie Ndure Installer  (Read 427 times)

krayzie

• Archived User
Krayzie Ndure Installer
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2005, 11:40:00 PM »

QUOTE(Textbook @ Aug 7 2005, 04:16 AM)
I think we can all agree that it would just be easier to make sure they are right before you install the softmod.

Textbook

• Archived User
Krayzie Ndure Installer
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2005, 08:11:00 AM »

Ah, thanks for that correction Krayzie.  Haven't found any other problems yet, how about the other beta testers?  Also, are there any changes being made to the beta that will show up in the final?  I'm just wondering if anybody has found any bugs or mistakes in the beta yet.

krayzie

• Archived User
Krayzie Ndure Installer
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2005, 08:20:00 AM »

yup a few changes are being made due to some suggestions by other users although it would be minor things. I am still awaiting test results from the VGA code though.

Horscht

• Recovered User
Krayzie Ndure Installer
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2005, 08:21:00 AM »

Did you find someone to test the VGA code already? There probably are not that many people using VGA output around.

krayzie

• Archived User
Krayzie Ndure Installer
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2005, 08:25:00 AM »

Well there is one very obvious member.....

Horscht

• Recovered User
Krayzie Ndure Installer
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2005, 08:29:00 AM »

wink.gif

EDIT: nevermind, he revealed himself tongue.gif

DaddyJ

• Archived User
Krayzie Ndure Installer
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2005, 08:31:00 AM »

Had a chance to test it, vga options works, tested with all options, tested with genric & specific font, and 06 & 67 nkp.

krayzie

• Archived User
Krayzie Ndure Installer
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2005, 08:31:00 AM »

uhm no. someone visiting more often. anyway if al goes well I'll be sending the final out this week.

Textbook

• Archived User
Krayzie Ndure Installer
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2005, 08:40:00 AM »

So, all the fighting (learning) over the network settings thing got me a little confused.  I know you change it in UnleashX.  But do I change the settings in the gamesave exploit before I hit Install Softmod , or do I change them after everything is installed (before  dual boot) the first time it loads to UnleashX after it is completely softmodded.

krayzie

• Archived User
Krayzie Ndure Installer
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2005, 09:09:00 AM »

you can change them at any point. When Unleash X (or another dash) loads it simply removes all previous network settings and fills in the one provided in the xml (set in the settings menu would do also). So you have to make sure all the stages that load up a dashboard with enabled dashboard ftp servers you come across are adjusted to your likings. So basically everytime you come across a dashboard  make sure it is set your likings or disable the network.

krayzie

• Archived User
Krayzie Ndure Installer
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2005, 01:07:00 PM »

I have beta versions for ma, 007 and both SC's but I have enough test results allready to improve to the final version. I only still need the VGA testresults.

Voodoo Child

• Archived User
Krayzie Ndure Installer
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2005, 07:18:00 PM »

Krayzie ill beta test for you bro?

mantorok

• Archived User
Krayzie Ndure Installer
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2005, 09:35:00 PM »

I cant wait for this, its like waiting for Christmas but better, thnx krayzie

krayzie

• Archived User
Krayzie Ndure Installer
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2005, 09:47:00 AM »

Unless you are able to test VGA outputs I don't need anymore testers....

Lamer123

• Archived User
Krayzie Ndure Installer
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2005, 12:18:00 AM »

Dude you rule , I actually reflashed my tsop  stock and reinstalled my stock dash just to go on live tonight with your installer .

Everything worked great , along with the dualboot . I am using the MA exploit with a v1.0  4034 .

One suggestion I would love to see in the final release is an automatic retail / mod , dualboot install . Instead of having it in extras . lets not kid ourselves everyone using this can't lose with that automatically installing .

One question though , I think I understand how it works now , but I just want to be sure .
When you hit the eject button a file is patched and your xbox boots in a completely stock state . And if so then you can boot a game from the stock dash and should be going on live in a stock condition . Just want to make sure before I stop coldbooting .
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6