xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Krayzie Eee Installer  (Read 357 times)

krayzie

• Archived User
Krayzie Eee Installer
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2005, 03:41:00 PM »

I "could" make an installer that extracts the files form a splinter cell gamedisc so they wouldn't have to be included within the installer. But I still feel the EEE is not worthy to spend time on anymore. It was kinda new when I made it and I had some free time. You could very easy look for a way to manually install the UEEE or the SCEEE although I still think it doesn't bring too much benefits.

ephesith

• Archived User
Krayzie Eee Installer
« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2005, 04:08:00 PM »

Ok, this will be my last comment/plea on this thread concerning this but I have to say it. Krazyie, many of us really appreciate what you have done for the scene of softmodding and I wish many of us were as skilled as you (as far as making such applications).  I know in  your eyes the EEE prog isn't worthy of attention anymore, but many of us would find it quite useful.  In your last comment you said you could make a prog that wouldn't contain the actual files, just the extraction - but then shot it down as not being worth your time.

Yeah, its probably not worth your time, but there is a helluhvalotta people that WOULD find it usefull.  If you are ever bored in the future please consider remaking/distributing this app.  (bowing gracefully)

krayzie

• Archived User
Krayzie Eee Installer
« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2005, 04:25:00 PM »

I have other plans. Have you even noticed the Ndure progress? It comes with a closed retail xbe which will make you boot to a retail dash with just the eject button. This would be the same concept of the UEEE although you wouldn't need to "switch". I think I will look more into the lines of that setup for my next installer or maybe a possible upgrade/expansion kit. And who knows maybe I'll throw in an option for the SCEEE as well. We all just will have to wait and see.

Trumpetrhapsody

• Archived User
Krayzie Eee Installer
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2005, 02:16:00 PM »

Yeah I'm having the same problem. Everything is set up right, but the menu only shows UEEE options and kernels. No options for SCEEE exist in the menu. Has anyone had this problem and fixed it, or knows whats wrong (krayzie?)

Horscht

• Recovered User
Krayzie Eee Installer
« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2005, 03:24:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

Trumpetrhapsody

• Archived User
Krayzie Eee Installer
« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2005, 04:47:00 PM »

Thanks, that got the menu right. I was able to install it, but when I went to do the <<EggsBox>> part it just copys the song and thats it. It doesn't go to the splinter cell screen. Lol. What now?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]