xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Krayzie Eee Installer  (Read 355 times)

farbird

• Archived User
Krayzie Eee Installer
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2005, 03:41:00 AM »

Krazie,
I used your installer and works fine.
original C and all in shadow etc etc.

Well, I kinda liked the MXM still, so I tried to use mxm after installing your installer.
Simple renaming of unleashx default.xbe and dump MXM contents into the same dashboard folder.

Created in MXM a simple script to run c:/xboxdash.xbe for loading the dashboard whenever I need to set the clock.

Well, everything worked normally, I was able to go into the original xboxdash but after a while, when MXM tried to load xboxdash.xbe , it gave an error screen..
Can't remember the error codes.

Is there any reason why this is happening?
Is the xboxdash.xbe on c only compatible with unleashx?
Or is this something I should be asking in MXM forum?
hehe.

thanks for the patience.

krayzie

• Archived User
Krayzie Eee Installer
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2005, 08:23:00 AM »

QUOTE(elliotreid @ Mar 13 2005, 05:25 PM)
How does this differ from the on/off switch in the uxe installer?  My understanding is it that there is no need for the exploitable game to turn mod back on?  If UEEE is used to turn the softmod off, does it rename files in C:\ like the uxe config.xml does, if not what does it do?  And lastly how is UEEE capable of running after switching UXE off, im not too familiar with how the easter egg exploit works.

farbird

• Archived User
Krayzie Eee Installer
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2005, 02:37:00 AM »

just do a google search.
krayzie+torrent+sky

u can't miss it.

krayzie

• Archived User
Krayzie Eee Installer
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2005, 12:00:00 AM »

the EEE stands for Easter Egg Exploit. Anyway basically it's just a way of loading an exploitable files by performing th easter egg in the msdash.

The UEEE and the SCEEE are just different variations of the EEE. UEEE loads faster bur has no livedash acces and the SCEEE takes you to a cut down version of Splinter Cell from where you can load a preinstalled exploit. There is NO splinter cell game needed for the SCEEE to work.

krayzie

• Archived User
Krayzie Eee Installer
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2005, 12:20:00 AM »

It's available only not in the usual places. I haven't offered it there cuz it contains some files that are not likely to be hosted there.

hankey

• Archived User
Krayzie Eee Installer
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2005, 02:06:00 PM »

Can someone clue me in on getting the SCEEE running?  The UEEE works great for me.  SCEEE works up until using the SC menu to turn the exploit back on.  I get to the Splinter Cell menu and when I choose checkpoints, my xbox freezes.  Am I missing something obvious here?  Any help would be appreciated.

krayzie

• Archived User
Krayzie Eee Installer
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2005, 02:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(hankey @ Mar 22 2005, 09:12 PM)
Can someone clue me in on getting the SCEEE running?  The UEEE works great for me.  SCEEE works up until using the SC menu to turn the exploit back on.  I get to the Splinter Cell menu and when I choose checkpoints, my xbox freezes.  Am I missing something obvious here?  Any help would be appreciated.

hankey

• Archived User
Krayzie Eee Installer
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2005, 05:38:00 PM »

I chose PAL just for kicks and I get a region error so that isn't the issue.  I have tried reinstalling a few times without any luck.  I am going to give it a shot on my other xbox system and see if I get a better result.

hankey

• Archived User
Krayzie Eee Installer
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2005, 06:23:00 PM »

SCEEE worked flawlessly on my other system.  I'll have to mess with it some more and see that system is screwy.  Anyway, thanks for the quick reply and friendly tools.

JaXbox, I just used 2.7 before the EEE install.  What I did was enter the EEE install app and then ftp.  I changed fontsretail to f0nts and xboxdash.xberetail to xboxdash.bak.  Then I installed EEE.  Worked like a charm.  Good luck.

hankey

• Archived User
Krayzie Eee Installer
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2005, 07:28:00 PM »

Problem solved!
SCEEE only seems to work with the HD-AV pack when all the high def options are turned off in the dashboard.  The SC menu freezes rather loading the EEE switcher when in HD mode.  As soon as all options HD options were turned off, the switcher loaded perfectly.

krayzie

• Archived User
Krayzie Eee Installer
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2005, 11:06:00 PM »

QUOTE(JaXbox @ Mar 23 2005, 01:16 AM)
@ Krayzie:

jedz

• Archived User
Krayzie Eee Installer
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2005, 01:27:00 AM »

Heres where i'm at..
I softmodded using ltools xboxhdm ude2
xboxdash.bak was already created for me. Original fonts were placed in f0nts.
Am i supposed to make a fonts folder and throw copies of the exploited fonts in there bert.xtf, ernie.xtf, s.xtf?
I did that
Ive tried both ueee and sceee installs fine, when i go to switch it gives me the error: renaming

what am i doing wrong?

jedz

• Archived User
Krayzie Eee Installer
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2005, 02:36:00 AM »

I thought that maybe my backup of xboxdash was wrong becuase it looked too small 1mb. Found an original from another harddrive renamed it .bak. Thought everything worked good until i deactivated. Got error 13 on next bootup.

hankey

• Archived User
Krayzie Eee Installer
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2005, 09:13:00 AM »

I examined the HDTV issue a little more and here's what I came up with.  1080i is what causes the problem when using the SCEEE.  I am not sure about 720p since my tv doesn't support it.  Basically, if you want to use the SCEEE exploit, you won't be able to play retail disks in 1080i from a cold boot unless you turn off the exploit then turn 1080i on and then turn it back off when you are ready to switch back to exploited mode.  Hope this helps anyone that was having similar issues.

krayzie

• Archived User
Krayzie Eee Installer
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2005, 10:32:00 AM »

QUOTE(jedz @ Mar 23 2005, 09:42 AM)
I thought that maybe my backup of xboxdash was wrong becuase it looked too small 1mb. Found an original from another harddrive renamed it .bak. Thought everything worked good until i deactivated. Got error 13 on next bootup.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6