xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Test Equipment Boot Loader Utility  (Read 358 times)

JimmyGoon

• Archived User
Test Equipment Boot Loader Utility
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2005, 04:24:00 AM »

QUOTE(atomiX @ Jul 30 2005, 04:53 AM)
smile.gif Another major bump to this topic...(exactly a month as a matter of fact)

mckenn88

• Recovered User
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2005, 09:50:00 PM »

maybe its just me but i read through this post and it looks so cool and hopeful and u just get a really good feeling inside you, its just one of those things you want to go on for 50 pages...and then i get to page 5 and im done and i click xbe exploits at the top of the screen and i see "help with error 21" or something like that and its just a slap in the face...

atomiX

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2005, 10:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(mckenn88 @ Jul 31 2005, 01:01 AM)
maybe its just me but i read through this post and it looks so cool and hopeful and u just get a really good feeling inside you, its just one of those things you want to go on for 50 pages...and then i get to page 5 and im done and i click xbe exploits at the top of the screen and i see "help with error 21" or something like that and its just a slap in the face...

PedrosPad

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2005, 01:59:00 AM »

Does the XBOX1 need any more exploits this late in its life?  The currently published exploits still work on all XBOXs.

PedrosPad

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2005, 06:03:00 AM »

QUOTE(luther349 @ Aug 3 2005, 01:32 PM)
well if this was ever expolited the xbox would have a true boot cd. no games no mem card easy hd switch etc.

Horscht

• Recovered User
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2005, 06:07:00 AM »

tongue.gif

mckenn88

• Recovered User
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2005, 07:19:00 PM »

I'll admit it, i'm curious... I want to see how this thing works out, and about finding new exploits this late in the xbox's life, I'm gonna keep my xbox even after i get xbox 360 so EXPLOIT ON!!!!!!

Pikkon

• Archived User
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2005, 06:35:00 AM »

I found this info on it.

http://xbox-linux.so...ufacturing.html

dont know if its been posting before

Lamer123

• Archived User
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2005, 09:21:00 AM »

I have just aquired a copy of the test equipment boot loader v.01 .

I have had all the same results as anyone else in this thread . Except I was told by someone on these  forums  that they use this disk to repair xbox's .

That someone is ThinkBox . They run a pretty nice shop called http://www.thethinkbox.com/ . Well anyway He told me that they exclusivly use this disk to repair busted xbox's . So if any of you know him or have done bizz with him please ask him about this disk cause he is not reponding to my messages .

And i was also thinking after reading through this thread , has anyone tried to plug a usb hard drive into the box / and or just a usb cable from the xbox to their computer ???
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]