xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Nkpatcher10 Editor  (Read 326 times)

Australian Rat

• Archived User
Nkpatcher10 Editor
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2005, 02:17:00 AM »

blink.gif (with no backups!).

Also if DaddyJ gets around to it before I do, I don't think there will be any reason to re-release this... but maybe.

Funny this has come up again at this time, I just was dusting off VB6 to try and make a UI for windows mplayer, just to circumvent the use of command prompt.  Manage to have a preliminary version up and running, still got plenty to do on it though.

DaddyJ

• Archived User
Nkpatcher10 Editor
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2005, 07:04:00 AM »

NKP-Config takes advantage of xman's & dr_oldschool's additiions to nkpatcher, will also be adding support for the clock check feature soon.

deadparrot

• Archived User
Nkpatcher10 Editor
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2005, 12:41:00 PM »

Very nice, but I have one question (I have never attempted to compile anything with the XDK or anything before).  I just installed XDK 5849, and tried to compile a test version of NKPatcher with your tool, and it came back and said that NASM was not found.  Also, I cannot check XBEDUMP either.  Is this because I installed the XDK to a different directory, or have I completely confused myself in thinking that these are XDK files?

DaddyJ

• Archived User
Nkpatcher10 Editor
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2005, 01:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(deadparrot @ Sep 23 2005, 02:52 PM)
Very nice, but I have one question (I have never attempted to compile anything with the XDK or anything before).  I just installed XDK 5849, and tried to compile a test version of NKPatcher with your tool, and it came back and said that NASM was not found.  Also, I cannot check XBEDUMP either.  Is this because I installed the XDK to a different directory, or have I completely confused myself in thinking that these are XDK files?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]