xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Help With A Bios / Hard Disk Issue Please  (Read 134 times)

RetroGamer360

• Archived User
Help With A Bios / Hard Disk Issue Please
« on: November 26, 2009, 04:02:00 PM »

Ok I have FTP'd Mech Assault to the xbox and the gamesave and re-run the exploit. I still cannot see the G: drive or its space sad.gif
can anyone help?

Thanks

RetroGamer360

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 03:48:00 PM »

Can anyone help me? Im going round in circles here sad.gif All i want is to see the extra space and I will be happy. Surely it cant be that hard, can it? huh.gif

RetroGamer360

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 02:43:00 PM »

I have Auto Installer Deluxe 4.5, Can I upgrade to EvoX M8 with that?

Thanks

kolosus

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 07:22:00 AM »

I'm a n00b too... But I've been on and off this forum for a bit.

First thing you need to find out is what version of the xbox you have. 1.0? .2 .3 .4 .5 .6?

Next you need to know that the stock bios is not designed to recognize over 137gb of the hdd. What does that mean? With your softmodded xbox you wont be getting over the 120gb that you have for the F drive. The other space is for C, E and X, Y, Z.

If you want to use the full capacity of your 250gb hdd then you need to flash the onboard TSOP. What you're gonna flash to it, what size does it need to be etc can only be found out after you know what version you have.

Hope this helps, or puts you in the right direction. I realize this thread is old, older than when I first softmodded my xbox actually. Hope you're still around to read it. biggrin.gif