xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ind-bios 5003 Igr Feature Problem  (Read 35 times)

heinrich

• Archived User
Ind-bios 5003 Igr Feature Problem
« on: November 27, 2004, 09:00:00 PM »

Are you injecting the config?

And for an orange LED.. select both green AND red in the config app.

badmonkey

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2004, 11:17:00 AM »

I found a fix/work-around for this problem.

All you have to do is enable the "Use XBX File for Dash Loading" option, and then place a text file called dashboard.xbx on your E drive.

The text in dashboard.xbx should just be the path of the dashboard you want to load.

Example ---->  F:\avalaunch.xbe

This does make IGR take a little bit longer, but it is not tooooooo bad a wait, and is MUCH better than the contortion required for power cycle, or the wait required for non injected cfg loading.

badmonkey

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2004, 11:56:00 AM »

Forget everything I just said up there.

I did find a fix/work-around for this problem, but as it turns out, the above was NOT it.

What actually fixed it, was placing the ind-bios.cfg file on the C drive, even though you have it injected. It seems to still be looking for this file for IGR.

Don't worry though. You will not have to go through the slow boot up of a non-injected cfg. Just a slightly slower IGR.

[BTW]

I would have cleared the above post, and placed this info in it, but for some reason the boards are not letting me edit.

They also are not showing me the little black dot, representing that I have posted in a thread, which I assume goes hand in hand with the lack of edit option.

uhh.gif

Interesting... It does let me edit this post, but none of my other posts.