xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Which Bios? And Mac Help.  (Read 75 times)

CharredChar

• Archived User
Which Bios? And Mac Help.
« on: October 27, 2004, 09:56:00 PM »

So I have a Xecutor 2.3b Lite Plus in my box, first step to everything I guess. Back then (couple months) I had a friend just send me a ISO of the bios he said I needed and all, since Im on a Mac I couldnt do it myself, or that I knew of. Well.. I was wondering.. what do you guys think the best bios for that chip would be? Or give me some ideas of what ones I should look at, seeing I have two banks. Also is there any tools for the bios for MacOSX? Im guessing the only other way would be Virtual PC (which I very much dislike on this old slow mac) or using a friends/work comp.

I know at the time he gave me the lastest Xecutor Bios, and its worked fine since then (although I had to name my Unleash dash evoxdash.xbe) so I dont know if I really need to switch. I just think it would be nice if I learned a little bit more about that process of doing the whole thing. Seeing that when I got it I basically just burnt two ISOs he made, one for EvoX format and one for the Bios, so Im not sure how to do it if I wanted to.