xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: How Do You Restore A Tsop Flashed Xbox To Ms Orig?  (Read 114 times)

langhal1

• Archived User
How Do You Restore A Tsop Flashed Xbox To Ms Orig?
« on: July 25, 2004, 05:31:00 PM »

Just about to ask this same question.  I flash multiple xboxs each month and one person now wants to add an actual modchip to play Live!  I do not know what their original bios version was, how do I know which ms bios to flash back onto the xbox?

ddkore

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2004, 05:52:00 PM »

Some times it takes a little trial and error,  which is really dangerous with a tsop flash.  Wrong choice, and you'll have to buy a mod chip, and you'll never use the tsop again.  Some time there are stickers on the motherboard with the kernal number on it.  The original hard drive might have it written on it too.  If your putting a modchip in it's much easier and safer.  Test the bios out on the modchip first.  That way if it doesn't work, you can recover.  Next time you flash a TSOP, back up the original bios first.  if you flash with raincoat or euraisa, it might have automaticly made a backup.  should be on the E: drive I think.  check the nfo files.

ddkore

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2004, 08:59:00 AM »

so what version is it?

ddkore

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2004, 10:29:00 AM »

I can back up that 4034 and 3944 can be 1.0 and 4817 is  1.1.  not sure about 1.3, but 5101 sounds right, 1.4-5 i think can use 5530 and 5713

ChronoZaga

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2004, 04:37:00 AM »

It's a 1.0, thanks for the info guys