xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: If I Put An Ms Bios On My Chip...  (Read 205 times)

renegade1488

• Archived User
If I Put An Ms Bios On My Chip...
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2004, 02:38:00 AM »

laugh.gif

Ok I'll try this out as soon as I get my first paycheck to get an xbl thingy

monke

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2004, 02:56:00 AM »

I fixed the traces with a conductive pen but I never got to try this. I also accidentily lost a valuble eeprom, dont ask how it happend. And on the same night working on my frineds xbox I used an FTP cliet that uses insert to copy files to the desktop (default location) and it says are you sure you want to do this.... blablaba so I was watching my friend play halo while I did this and presssed delet (right next to insert) when I had C and E on his xbox selected and it goes are you sure and I didnt know I pressed delete so im like yes, it goes are you absolutely sure? So im like YES DAMNIT IM SURE..... ahhhh shit....

monke

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2004, 02:58:00 AM »

Took me 5 hours to fix agaghg, dont ask me bout that either.  couldnt just use slayers, no readable media in the house. Tranfered it and relized as I was transfering it I found what I needed.

monke

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2004, 10:32:00 AM »

No, what I was planning on doing was using FlashX to flash banks 3/4 with an ms bios because the top d0 trace was scratched and lifted in a part. But as I said I fixed it so it doesnt need the chip to boot, I'm going to put a cheap mod in there though.
Pages: 1 [2]