xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Problems With Evox M7 And Exec 4983 Bios  (Read 23 times)

SStyle

• Archived User
Problems With Evox M7 And Exec 4983 Bios
« on: July 03, 2004, 03:40:00 AM »

I'm having problems using these bioses on multiple machines.
let me explain.

When i first got Nba ballers it wouldn't work, also hitman3 wouldn't work. So assuming it was a media issue i burned other media, used another burner, switched my xbox dvd rom drive and last but not least flashed my bios with the m7 bios(had the executer before that) After i flashed my bios with the m7 bios, Nba ballers worked but hitman still didn't worked. So i got another copy of hitman from another friend backed it up myself and still hitman3 doesnt want to load, it gives me a Dirty disc error at the beginning of the loading, even before the screens from the crteators/producers etc) so thinking it was a faulty dvd or something i gave it away to a friend to try and it works at his place, he's having a v1.1 mobo with a flashed bios executer but cant remeber the version number cos it was too long ago, but i pointed out that my dvd was correct and the problem must be coming frome something else(imho the bios version)

only big difference is that he's launching Evoxdash and i'm launching Avalaunch
dont think that should pose a problem this big.

I never had anr problem with any game except these ones.

to sum things up a bit

i tryed hitman on 5 xboxes in total, 3 wouldn't work 2 did work, the 3 that didn't worked are flashed with either the newest evox or executor bios and the other ones are flashed a while back with an older executor bios.

does anyone have any feedback on this subject?
or a hint or a advice on what bios to use thats more compatible with games.? or is it about something i missed some copy protection? i searched google but couldn't find anything