xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Evoxm7 Bios Destroyed My Xbox Help!  (Read 53 times)

heinrich

• Archived User
Evoxm7 Bios Destroyed My Xbox Help!
« on: March 03, 2004, 07:36:00 AM »

uh, the bios didnt do anything, guess again!

You should read the pinned topics in the xbox live forum.

heinrich

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2004, 08:00:00 AM »

well, you dont just *get banned*, and no, there is no chance.

moistness

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2004, 08:22:00 AM »

QUOTE (rudetuna @ Mar 3 2004, 06:20 PM)
you know i went to another site and they were a lot nicer that u and they actually got my xbox running on live again...so u were wrong *there is a chance*...and by the way u r a major a$$ hole. all i asked for was some help and i get ur half baked rude answers so u take care kid....peace i dont care if u ban me or not as i wont coming back here for anymore wrong advice iamwithstupid.gif

Bye!! Shut the door on your way out!!! tongue.gif

heinrich

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2004, 08:25:00 AM »

QUOTE (rudetuna @ Mar 3 2004, 01:20 PM)
you know i went to another site and they were a lot nicer that u and they actually got my xbox running on live again...so u were wrong *there is a chance*...and by the way u r a major a$$ hole. all i asked for was some help and i get ur half baked rude answers so u take care kid....peace i dont care if u ban me or not as i wont coming back here for anymore wrong advice iamwithstupid.gif

care to share what you did ?

And I don't think I was rude, but your topic was, "evox m7 destroyed my xbox", that can put you off on the wrong foot.

And why would you get banned for asking a question ?

Exobex

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2004, 08:35:00 AM »

I'm with Heinrich on this one.  It was a fairly abrupt response, yet it couldn't have been said much more politely, really.

EvoX M7 DOES NOT DESTROY XBOXES.

The BIOS didn't do anything.  M$ spotted you logging on to Xbox Live whilst using a hacked BIOS, and M$ banned you for it.

If you'd read the pinned topics on the Xbox Live forum you'd have known about this before attempting it.

And you don't need a new EEPROM.  You need new CONTENTS for your EEPROM.  Heinrich wasn't quite correct in his answer to your exact question, but he was bloody close!

BTW, you've got to be a SERIOUS asshole to get banned here!  Compared to some, your stroppy response barely registers on the assholeometer.

Tidusblitz111

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2004, 08:39:00 AM »

I have to agree with everybody else he was being a maj0r ch1ck3nh34d.....although, I would like to know how he got on live with the hacked bios(got banned) and edited his eeprom to get on Live again...

I thought to get back on live you had to buy a new eeprom.bin

heinrich

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2004, 08:41:00 AM »

QUOTE (Exobex @ Mar 3 2004, 01:35 PM)
And you don't need a new EEPROM.  You need new CONTENTS for your EEPROM.  Heinrich wasn't quite correct in his answer to your exact question, but he was bloody close!

very true, I just equate "new eeprom" with "new eeprom image/contents" as opposed to what it really is.

duudfromnorway

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2004, 08:42:00 AM »

BTW, you've got to be a SERIOUS asshole to get banned here! Compared to some, your stroppy response barely registers on the assholeometer

DUDE stop it, your killing me laugh.gif  laugh.gif  jester.gif