xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Thc Does It Again! Another Xbox First :)  (Read 780 times)

mrRobinson

• Archived User
Thc Does It Again! Another Xbox First :)
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2004, 06:50:00 PM »

QUOTE (heinrich @ Mar 4 2004, 11:34 PM)
QUOTE (powercntrl @ Mar 4 2004, 11:33 PM)
I'll believe it when I see the utility to do the color editing...  A video is a pretty easy thing to fakedry.gif

i've got 2 on my xbox, its very real.

C'mon god, bestow it upon the plebs...

heinrich

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2004, 07:08:00 PM »

laugh.gif Its not mine to give out, I'm sure once the thc folks have a product they are satisfied with, they wont hesitate to make a public release.

I'm more looking forward to the point when this is in xbtool wink.gif

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2004, 07:15:00 PM »

sad.gif come on somebody that haves it release it in the usual places!!

mrRobinson

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2004, 07:28:00 PM »

QUOTE (heinrich @ Mar 5 2004, 12:08 AM)
laugh.gif Its not mine to give out, I'm sure once the thc folks have a product they are satisfied with, they wont hesitate to make a public release.

I'm more looking forward to the point when this is in xbtool wink.gif

I knew you'd publicly say that but I was then hoping for a secret PM with a link or such... sad.gif

jester.gif anyway, enough jest, I will wait patiently now.  

The complex vid had complex written where the flubber was, are these guys working on putting text there as well?

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2004, 07:35:00 PM »

QUOTE (cool_guy @ Mar 5 2004, 01:28 AM)
god, stfu Xbox-Savage, if you take a ratio of IQ:Post Count, your ass is definetly the worst.  If they wanted everyone and their cousin to have it, they would have released it already.  It's clear that they arent even done yet, so stop begging for it.  You sound like a god damn toddler crying and whining trying to get his way.

edit: oh ya, great job jbone, gcue and who ever else. wink.gif  Just ignore the whining fuckers like Xbox-Savage and take your time and get it perfect.

YOU STFU , youre so fucking stupid that you needed to edit your post.

beerchug.gif  nice work THC  smile.gif

heinrich

• Archived User
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2004, 07:45:00 PM »

While I wont be as rude as mr. cool guy, this is the 3rd time (at least) that you have requested this bios in this thread xbox-savage, and it's really not needed.  JbOnE will not have a problem getting any modded bios on to the xbins, or thc ftps when he wants to release it.  There is no reason to fill this thread with "when will it be released?", "where can i get it?", "can someone put it somewhere that i can get it?", etc.

Just hold your horses, damn.

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2004, 09:03:00 PM »

QUOTE (cool_guy @ Mar 5 2004, 01:45 AM)
ya, I am so sorry for adding something, as opposed to making another post.

PS: everyone be sure to never let xbox-savage beta test a damn thing, its obvious that if he was given something, he would release it to the public (ala n64 emu's), as he thinks that everyone should do exactly that.

biggrin.gif  i let the public test it. but testing it first  myself so i can be sure nothing happens to the clients hardware or software.

powercntrl

• Archived User
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2004, 09:30:00 PM »

rolleyes.gif

I'm not dissing on anyone if this mod turns out to be real...  Just showing how easy it is to make fake videos.

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2004, 09:43:00 PM »

QUOTE (powercntrl @ Mar 5 2004, 03:30 AM)
Here's another fake video.  This time in... erm... Pink I guess.  And I didn't get banned by Live either - damn, I must be leet.  rolleyes.gif

I'm not dissing on anyone if this mod turns out to be real...  Just showing how easy it is to make fake videos.

rolleyes.gif  yeah but real ones dont look out of focus like those fake ones.  rolleyes.gif

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2004, 10:08:00 PM »

QUOTE (cool_guy @ Mar 5 2004, 04:03 AM)
QUOTE (Xbox-Savage @ Mar 5 2004, 07:03 AM)

PS: everyone be sure to never let xbox-savage beta test a damn thing, its obvious that if he was given something, he would release it to the public (ala n64 emu's), as he thinks that everyone should do exactly that.

biggrin.gif  i let the public test it. but testing it first  myself so i can be sure nothing happens to the clients hardware or software.

are you stupid or what?  You didnt make anything to 'test for the clients'.  I don't know how else I can put this....
IT'S NOT YOURS TO RELEASE
It's not HoRnEyDvL's or heinrich's or SniperKilla's to release either.  They were given it to test out by the guys that made it, not to release it to the public.  All three are a little more 'respected' and trusted then you ever will be.
if you honestly can't grasp the concept that it's not anyones place but the author to release it, then you are just a fucktard and should choke on your food and die.  Stop being such a god damn leech on society.

powercntrl, yes it could be fake, but it would be a lot of trouble to release some videos just to say, "haha, we were just kidding" a week later, no?  Especially since this isnt some random n00b who has claimed to do it, its a group that has released some very fine dash hacks in the past.  You remind me of the goofs over on xbh the day before evox was first released, "FTP SERVER?!?! BACKUP GAMES?!?! I won't believe till I see it !!".  Its really just better to stfu and wait if you have doubts, else be made to look like a fool later on.  Going out of your way to try to prove that it just might be fake will only make you look retarded in the end.

wink.gif i never said it was mine asshole. it belongs to THC, dumbass , stop saying things i never said fuckface.  grr.gif

stay on topic damn it!!  grr.gif

JbOnE

• Archived User
« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2004, 10:11:00 PM »

smile.gif only one little glow of green still left - hence the beta in the name - but not one problem from any responsible flashers so far. I'm gonna do that sleep thing now - very tired of looking for that last green hehe. maybe with what's in that spot someone will find it while i sleep - knowing this scene i'd say there's a high probability smile.gif

Now step out of the green smile.gif

pEAcE
JbOnE

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2004, 10:19:00 PM »

QUOTE (cool_guy @ Mar 5 2004, 04:12 AM)
QUOTE (Xbox-Savage @ Mar 5 2004, 07:03 AM)

sounds like you just said if you were given something test, that you would release it, which is exactly what you just asked to be done.
come on somebody that haves it release it in the usual places!!

You want someone that has it to release it, and if you had it, you would 'let the public test it'.

i would let the public test stuff that i made , but never something that i beta test.

see , saying things that i never said!!!!!!!!!!!!

stay on fucking topic , read the god damn rules.  grr.gif

Nice work JBone , nice to see that you have made progress.

cool_guy

• Archived User
« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2004, 10:25:00 PM »

lol, are you drunk ?

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2004, 10:43:00 PM »

QUOTE (cool_guy @ Mar 5 2004, 04:25 AM)
lol, are you drunk ?

**off topic start**

no , but im sure you are since you cant stay on topic.

have a nice day , i have a life unlike you.

**off topic end**

**on topic start**

hope it gets finished tomorrow.

**on topic end**

heinrich

• Archived User
« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2004, 10:51:00 PM »

QUOTE (Xbox-Savage @ Mar 5 2004, 12:15 AM)
sad.gif come on somebody that haves it release it in the usual places!!

sorry dude, sure sounds like you were asking someone other than the author to release it to me
Guess you stop pouting now though  wink.gif
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9