xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Will Mad Goki's Fonts Mess Up Your Xbox?  (Read 168 times)

Voodoo Child

• Archived User
Will Mad Goki's Fonts Mess Up Your Xbox?
« on: June 23, 2004, 09:25:00 PM »

After of week of install this thing somebody told me that it will  fuck up my xbox ,  now after all that stress i gotta restart with another tutorial?

-BlazinKhan-

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2004, 11:06:00 PM »

Naw... I did it and it works fine.  People are paranoid because of the clock loop.  Do that tutorial (finish it up) THAN get the auto installer, mini-linux thing for your Xbox.  Just run that and install UDE.  Once your done that you'll have all the fonts and everything and you won't have any problems w/ clock loop  B)

Booker T

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2004, 12:00:00 AM »

Blazin ,how did you deal with all that singing for each app, and how did you with swapping hardrive with all that mess?

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2004, 06:46:00 AM »

QUOTE (-BlazinKhan- @ Jun 24 2004, 07:03 AM)
Naw... I did it and it works fine.  People are paranoid because of the clock loop.  Do that tutorial (finish it up) THAN get the auto installer, mini-linux thing for your Xbox.  Just run that and install UDE.  Once your done that you'll have all the fonts and everything and you won't have any problems w/ clock loop  B)

Right... first install the mad gouki fonts and then install the ude....sounds logic  ;) ..Anyway the reason that the mad gouki fonts are dangerous is not only that they suffer from clock loops but they tend to not ever get out of the loops very easily and you might end up hotswapping with the risk of frying your harddrive. Please do not advise people to use the mad gouki tutorial cuz the board is filled with unnescesary posts about clock loops every day.

Mad_Gouki

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2004, 02:05:00 AM »

QUOTE (krayzie @ Jun 24 2004, 01:46 PM)
Right... first install the mad gouki fonts and then install the ude....sounds logic  ;) ..Anyway the reason that the mad gouki fonts are dangerous is not only that they suffer from clock loops but they tend to not ever get out of the loops very easily and you might end up hotswapping with the risk of frying your harddrive. Please do not advise people to use the mad gouki tutorial cuz the board is filled with unnescesary posts about clock loops every day.

just dont use the fonts i supply, there is a wide variety of better fonts and what not out there now, probably better tutorials too, but when i made mine the exploit had been around for all of 6 days or something like that, its OLD OLD, please read up on the newer stuff people

semajtotheerns

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2004, 08:20:00 AM »

mad gouki, i used ur tut and now i cant even load games nor go to my ms dash, it loads the ms dash for a second then goes to error 21..... how do i fix this.. will a modchip work?

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2004, 09:54:00 AM »

yeah or hotswap

giftic

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2004, 03:27:00 PM »

sounds dangerous :o

semajtotheerns

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2004, 07:06:00 PM »

how do i hot swap?!

Blank

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2004, 07:22:00 PM »

QUOTE (semajtotheerns @ Jul 23 2004, 08:06 PM)
how do i hot swap?!

There is a tutorial on it in the tutorials section of X-S or you could search...