xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: How To Unlock 28gb Space? Possible?  (Read 46 times)

jimmyc

• Archived User
How To Unlock 28gb Space? Possible?
« on: September 25, 2003, 08:55:00 PM »

Hi,

I am wondering if I can unlock the remaining space on my 160GB?  I got a non-flashable chip (xcuter1).  If it is possible, can someone tell me how?

Thanks,

BenJeremy

• Archived User
How To Unlock 28gb Space? Possible?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2003, 09:35:00 PM »

Use Pheonix BIOS Loader with a "BFM" BIOS patched for LBA48 "G:"

P.S. "Evolution-X Forum" is not the correct place for this question.... so the following is for you (and I'm moving the question):

Please, for your sake as well as ours, first read Things You Must Know About The Xbox:, read EVERYTHING there. Then go to the main Xbox-Scene page and hit the tutorials links and other informative links found there. After that, in the forums, scan through the various pinned threads in the many technical forums here, particularly those that are relavent to your interests.

Hang out in the Newbie Chat and FAQ forums, browsing and scanning various threads there.... then if you still have questions, search before posting. Try a few variations... don't make a half-assed attempt, either. Check over the search options to make sure it's set up correctly.

If you've HONESTLY exhausted all of those steps, and are still bewildered by something, ask away. We'll recognize the question as a legitimate, or rarely asked question, instead of a FAQ or blatantly newb question.

This is not meant as criticism - only as good, sound, advice. 99% of the members here have followed it and many of them are here helping others, now...

Please explore the forums. There is a LOT more to the Xbox modding scene than Evo-X - other dashboards and BIOSes, too, even if the Evo-X contributions are quite good.