xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bigger Hdd No Stress No Modchip(tutorial)  (Read 176 times)

soulwarrior

• Archived User
Bigger Hdd No Stress No Modchip(tutorial)
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2004, 09:27:00 PM »

I used this tutorial to clone my original 10 gig to a 60 gig and it worked perfectly

matt11601

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2004, 05:34:00 PM »

So what's the verdict? I see one guy that says it works well...anyone else have any success with this tut? I'm strongly considering to use it this weekend.

-Matt

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2004, 10:09:00 PM »

QUOTE (matt11601 @ Nov 3 2004, 02:37 AM)
So what's the verdict? I see one guy that says it works well...anyone else have any success with this tut? I'm strongly considering to use it this weekend.

-Matt

It works well IF you have an old xbox, like to install outdated software and like to do it the hard way.

KRiSX

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2004, 04:45:00 PM »

oh well i'm gonna try this... seeing as i have a 1.0 xbox i should be good.. and i'm using one of the original font exploits with pheonix loader installed... wish me luck! i think i'm gonna need it! lol

elrodri

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2004, 09:13:00 PM »

uhh.gif  uhh.gif  uhh.gif Please i donĀ“t find Signed_Phoenix_Bios_Loader_V1.3.rar anywere, a try on the most popular sites P2P soft, and more plese some body tell me please where i can find it mi e-mail is [email protected]

Spaceboy727

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2004, 10:28:00 PM »

alright dude, dont flip out on me first of all (not talking trash here), and its been mentioned in this thread but i think you ignored it anyways so i'll mention it again..i dont understand why you said pbl doesnt work in e, thats where i always put my bios loaders.  you should maybe put a better softmod/exploit in the tut instead of that one, i mean if they're gonna go through the trouble they might as well use ltools right?  i personally found xboxhdm to work flawlessly but then again nothing works perfectly for everyone.  you really should warn people not to use this on newer xbox's, i mean granted its not your fault or anythign if someone screws up, but if they do exactly what you say word for word and they fry a harddrive...those cost money ya know?

s0ftm0d

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2004, 10:58:00 PM »

Seriously, xboxhdm is a helluva lot easier than this.

thoalex

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2004, 05:14:00 PM »

I don't know what everyone was complaining about.  This tutorial rocked.  I had virtually no problems.  The only problem that I had was unlocking my new drive, I had to run unlockx twice.  Other than that, I breezed through this.

I do have a v1.0 xbox however... possibly other versions are problematic.

THANK YOU!
Thomas
Pages: 1 [2]