xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: No D: Drive....wtf!  (Read 61 times)

electricd7

• Archived User
No D: Drive....wtf!
« on: September 19, 2003, 08:15:00 PM »

Ever since I upgraded to 4978.3, I can't get to the contents of my D drive via FTP...it only shows the contents of C!!  I know that there are many people who are having this same problem.  Is this being worked on at all?  I even downgraded back to 4977, but the problem persists....any help on how I can fix this myself would be greatly appriciated.  Thanks.

ED7

joe194b

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2003, 10:12:00 PM »

Downgrade to 4976.02

Regards

Joe

aaron1974

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2003, 12:47:00 AM »

i had the same prob with 4978.03(among other probs :blink: )D: drive was not there,C: was showin in both C: and D:,i went back to 4977 and was fixed,didnt get it with 4977 after i went back.... u did close flashfxp didnt ya and not just did a quick reconnect.....(it remembers the folders and files frm the last connection to the xbox in memory)after u went back to 4977???

BenJeremy

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2003, 06:41:00 AM »

It's not a problem with the BIOS, per se....

It's a problem with Evo-X and how it's launched. Evo-X doesn't like being launched as an app, rather than a dashboard, which is what happens in 4978.03 - and subsequently doesn't handle mapping the D: correctly.

As I've spent a lot of time getting MXM to handle these odd situations, I have a pretty good idea of what's happening. I'm surprised Team Evolution-X hasn't fixed it (rather simple, actually).