xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ahh!im A Noob And I Dont Understand Flashing Bios  (Read 55 times)

MaGiLLa GueRiLLa

• Archived User
Ahh!im A Noob And I Dont Understand Flashing Bios
« on: September 19, 2003, 03:04:00 PM »

i got my xbox modded but i cant play any games.someone told me before that i need to flash the chip but the guides r way to confusing to me.i was hopin someone could walk me through it or possibly make me the cd. :(  

netscan

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2003, 06:55:00 PM »

Requests..........bad
Search tool.......good

Darkfire33

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2003, 07:35:00 PM »

yeah im with that guy, ive read all the guides and searched butam still confused
help!

netscan

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2003, 04:46:00 AM »

"backups" need to be patched to run off of the HD, if you have an auto patching bios , u dont need to patch the files manually. (least I think thats how it works)

:beer:  

Anomaly

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2003, 06:06:00 AM »

GUYS! MORE INFO!..what mod chip?....what bios does your mod chip have in it now?...what do you mean you can't play games?... off the HDD?...originals?. What have you got installed on your xbox?...what dashboard are you using?

Unless you describe exactly what your problem is, no-one can help you.

And yes, there are SO many guides now that I can understand that you don't know where to start. Fortunately I modded my xbox right at the beginning when there was Evox only and just a few guides. I guess that helps.

But you have to understand that there is everything you need to know already written here. If you have "read the guides" you should know.