xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Some Help On What To Do Once I....  (Read 31 times)

Darkfire33

• Archived User
Some Help On What To Do Once I....
« on: September 19, 2003, 01:33:00 PM »

get mIRC and FlashXp up and running. I read the rwead the noob guide, have the files in Flash, but dotn know what to download. I just put an X-ecuter2.2lite+ chip in, and now i need to update my bios and get evox, right? can anyone lead my in the right direction from here, i know i have to look for evox, and i know i should get the 4977 Bios, but where do you get these? Is it illegal to talk about getting bios updates like evox? HELP PLEASE! thanks a lot in advance

olftboy

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2003, 02:21:00 PM »

First thing, flash the chip with a bios..... executer 4977 is one of the best bets.  Read up at http://www.xbox-scene.com/articles/xbins.php for instructions on how to get this and your other needed software.  Good luck.

Darkfire33

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2003, 02:37:00 PM »

yeah thats what i did, but then got confused. Once flash was open I started to download the Bios, or atleast i thought. They were in the lower left quadrant, i clicked on them and they started downloading thing on the upper rightquardrant, moving them to the upper left. There was a bunch of numers like 497 492 493 4963 etc, but no 4977. Any advice on what to do would be great, thanks