xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Options For Gamesave Hacks  (Read 82 times)

Chris2ferz

• Archived User
Options For Gamesave Hacks
« on: March 28, 2004, 10:16:00 PM »

I have an Xbox with Kernel:4817 and Dash:4920 UNmodded using the MA gamesave hack---
Could someone please tell me if it is truely possible to fix the reset on eject issue and if so what are the options that work best. There seems to be alot of conflicting answers that i've seen in the tutorials and other places on this. I know it's been asked many times however I'd like to be able to tell the old answers from the new and updated answers on the newer methods. Any advice on the best bios to use for this would be great. I'm using PBL 1.4 and the M7 bios. Thanks  <

JBNinja99

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2004, 10:50:00 PM »

well if you have exploits currently installed and are running the M7 bios, then you will be able to press eject without a reboot. are you sure you installed everything right?  <

Chris2ferz

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2004, 11:04:00 PM »

See I haven't installed any perm exploit yet - just using the gamesave hack until i can find the best method possible and to avoid the reset on eject. When I read the forums, I saw many different answers and wanted to get the latest and greatest before I install a perm exploit so I don't hafta redo anything or regret something  <

galladel

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2004, 12:33:00 AM »

Okay, As of right now the only "software exploits" that do not have "reset on eject" is the Font(Bert n Ernie) hack and the Audio(ST.DB) Hack the "game save"(mech assault/007:auf/SplinterCell)Hack will reset when you eject a disc software wise or by pushing the eject button.  
Using the Audio Hack you can play live easily but must "boot" with an audio cd every time you want the xploit to run.
Using Font Hack it boots automatically but will get your ass banned from Xbox live if you try to get on there with files on your C:\ Drive.  <

ldots

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2004, 01:05:00 AM »

Using the Audio Hack you can play live easily but must "boot" with an audio cd every time you want the xploit to run.

There is a "no-cd" audio exploit :
http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=156320
It's also more stable with respect to corruption. If you get the button combo wrong it shouldn't corrupt.  <