xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbmc Andftp Transfer  (Read 100 times)

ElementN

• Archived User
Xbmc Andftp Transfer
« on: April 02, 2005, 11:29:00 AM »

I have had this problem myself and I am close to a solution. First you should leave EVERYTHING in the FlashFXP options menu the same. Second of all when you back up your games to your computer get out of XBMC and look at your EvoX dashboard (I am assumeing you are using EvoX because it is the most common dash out there) then once you are looking at the EvoX dash go back to your computer and open up FlashFXP and put the game in the Xboxes drive and then go and open up E Drive on FlashFXP and you should see the contents of that drive. Make a folder somewhere on your computer (I personally set aside a folder on my C: Drive and called it EvolutionX And Xbox Files and encrypted it) go into that folder that you have created and create a new folder with the name of the game that you are copying. Here is what we have done so far: Location of folder, EvolutionX and Xbox Files, Name of game folder. Go back into FlashFXP and take all the contents of your Xboxes E: drive and drag it to that folder in FlashFXP on the left side(Note you will have to be inside that game folder that you created on your computer to drag those contents into that folder) Now go do something else for 5 or 10 minutes. If you have an error message reboot the Xbox (Game out) and go back into EvoX put the game back in and reboot FlashFXP and reconnect to the xbox once you do that upload the uncompleted queue and continue on. Once you do that you should an exact copy of the game that was in your Xboxes E: drive on your computer. If you want to know how to make an ISO of the game follow this link: http://www.xbox-scen...ackup-guide.php . And once you have completed this tutorial you should have an exact copy of that game with the exception of a few but you need not worry about that. ph34r.gif

JustinT9669

• Archived User
Xbmc Andftp Transfer
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2005, 05:07:00 PM »

Yeah...run EvoX dash when sending games, XBMC tends to lose connection or have a slower transfer rate.