xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: From Start To Finish  (Read 564 times)

Mephiska

• Archived User
From Start To Finish
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2003, 07:26:00 PM »

ok, so ive looked at the txt files supplied by unlockx  that store the passwords used in locking the drive. and it is exactly like the eeprom.bin print out of liveinfo. Still i cannot unlock this drive. Ive tryied entering both the xbox original password, and the new password, and it will not unlock. Does anyone know if theres a master password for unlockx. Also does anyone know of a REAL low-level format utility for WD drives WD800 *80gb SE 8mb* theres a disk utility, which can zero the drive, but it cant do it because the hd is locked. Anyways. Any info on how to clear this drive and make it usable will be greatly apprecited.

Thing2

• Archived User
From Start To Finish
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2003, 09:09:00 PM »

I have a lockable, ready and raring to go 120 GB WD 1200JB....

My xbox HDD is unlocked....and I'm trying to get WINHEX to clone from the old one to the new one...but winhex keeps giving me the error:

"Please check the path and access rights to Drive 3 (my new hdd)"

Which, doesn't make any sense as it can already see Drive 3 (and so can liveinfo...and XP...and my bios) and it's a brand spanking new HDD, what ACCESS RIGHTS?

Would love some support....

yyxyxy

• Archived User
From Start To Finish
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2003, 09:46:00 PM »

a really newbie question, where to find an original 007 auf game, how can u tell by looking at the cover only? thank you
Pages: 1 [2]