xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: This Is Wath I Think About Spider Chip  (Read 118 times)

SAYEG5

• Archived User
This Is Wath I Think About Spider Chip
« on: June 03, 2005, 09:58:00 AM »

I don´t speak english very well, so i can say what really think about this piece of shit, (spider chip and the spider programmer), but if you can read spanish, here i go

Es una maldita pieza de mierda, me han robado 100 dolares. Ni el pinche chip, y ni el pinche programmer, ( el maldito programmer se quemo).

El programmer en ningun momento me reconocio el chip, estando este prendido.
y ni que decir del soporte en la pagina web, es una MIERDOTOTOTOTOTA, y en mi muy humilde opinion, estos hijos de su reputa madre son unos pinches ladrones.

En conclusión, NO COMPREN EL SPIDER CHIP, ES UNA CAGADOTOTOTA.

DON'T BUY THE SPIDER CHIP, IS A BIG PIECE OF SHIT.

blagmaster

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 10:06:00 AM »

Oh conta esto ponada pronto! Los spideros plolo!

foog

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2005, 10:36:00 AM »

tengo una araña-viruta y trabaja grande

no tengo el programador sin embargo, sino que no necesito uno

translated by google

Chancer

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 12:54:00 PM »

Right I see.
After you wrongly flashed the chip in the first place, you could not figure out how to get the programmer to re-flash it.
And thats the chips fault is it. Right Yes

tmaxx23

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2005, 12:58:00 PM »

^ Hes funny :-)  :D

blagmaster

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2005, 01:25:00 PM »

Yeah he is pretty funny :lol:

But ehm, whats a 'MIERDOTOTOTOTOTA' ?

Chancer

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2005, 01:42:00 PM »

But ehm, whats a 'MIERDOTOTOTOTOTA'

Its a japanese car I think........or is that a Toyota

jameswalter

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2005, 01:58:00 PM »

So you think of it what everyone thinks of it.  Way to research something before purchasing it.

Chancer

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2005, 02:14:00 PM »

The Spiderchip is overpriced and as a solderless solution is not a very good....but they do work fine soldered in (People have even got them working solderless).
It is not the chip at fault when lack of research leads to the end user incorrectly flashing the chip. It is not the fault of the chip when the end user can not re-flash with the programmer( The instructions are sketchy but I have had a play and its dead easy to figure it out).
As in many cases even with excellent designed chips poor fitting and reluctance to read up first results in the chip not working as it should... but you can't blame the chip in this instance. Its like filling a Petrol car with Diesel and blaming the car for not running.

Stealth_NT

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2005, 03:25:00 AM »

QUOTE(Chancer @ Jun 3 2005, 09:46 PM)
Its a japanese car I think........or is that a Toyota

Mierdototota is like a "really big big shit" I buy and try to use this programmer, the programmer the chip  the web page and the support for this chip sucks, this programmer is a pice of shit, the ship ohh yes the stupid ship... "static sulution please put a little piece of aluminium foil and other little piece of adhesive tape to fix the static troubles" LOL! this ships sucks and I dont have words for the quality of the stupid programmer... you can use it for cooking, conect your programmer to your pc and put something to cook, this pice of shit is more hot than my girlfriend.

I buy my items in consolesource.com If you have questions about the products of this web page, dont ask to suppot team they have no idea about nothing.

My english is bad to but I thing you can understeand the general idea about spider modchip products.

IN SPANISH

Resumido en pocas palabras no hay soporte no hay manuales mas que un mugroso manual de instalacion para el chip pero dudas para el programador preguntaselas a dios en las paginas donde suelen venderlos no saben nada el programador mas que un programador parece un sarten para freir huevos simeplemente no sirve mas que para quemarte los dedos  el chip tambien es una porqueria y una porqueria mas soportable si le pones aluminio y cinta adesiva osea hahaha que se supone que compras un chip o un ropecabezas para armar en casa "peguelo y parchelo usted mismo eso deberia decir la pagina de spider"

This post has been edited by Stealth_NT: Jun 20 2005, 10:26 AM

Xtrem

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2005, 05:18:00 AM »

Keep It In English Please. Yes The Spider Chip Overpriced But I Use Them Alot To Fix 1.6 Box's For My Customers.

If You Really Want To Complaint About The Spider Chip Just Go E-mail Them To : [email protected]

Chancer

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2005, 09:40:00 AM »

If You Really Want To Complaint About The Spider Chip Just Go E-mail Them To : [email protected]

Just don't expect a reply anytime in the next 50 years. The customer support is poor