xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbmsx V0.7  (Read 64 times)

shaftastic

• Archived User
Xbmsx V0.7
« on: July 23, 2003, 09:26:00 PM »

Pretty tight! I like it alot, especialy the option to start on boot, even though I rarely reboot my machine.

carmine

• Archived User
Xbmsx V0.7
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2003, 02:55:00 PM »

quick question: can i use alias's in the folder i am sharing? i want to put all my aliases of hard drives in one folder to share...im getting my xbox soon and looking forward to using this. thanks for the effort...

blitter

• Archived User
Xbmsx V0.7
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2003, 12:48:00 PM »

sad.gif

shaftastic

• Archived User
Xbmsx V0.7
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2003, 03:05:00 PM »

Go to your library folder, should be the machine one, not the user one. Make a new folder and call it PreferencePanes run the installer again.

-rx-

• Archived User
Xbmsx V0.7
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2003, 06:54:00 AM »

The installer should be looking for /Library/StartupItems and /Library/PreferencePanes (root, not user).  This was an issue with the first installer i made, and if you're getting that error, creating these folders should fix it.  When i heard about this problem tho, I remade the installer, so the version on XBox Scene should create these folders if you dont have them.  If you're still having problems you can email me at [email protected], and i'll try to help out.

neonman

• Archived User
Xbmsx V0.7
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2003, 11:53:00 AM »

im having problems accessing my music on my HD when using this program. Im running 10.2.6 and when i try to select mac stream in XBMP it doesnt do anything. I have the server started up, but i just cant figure this one out

shaftastic

• Archived User
Xbmsx V0.7
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2003, 05:49:00 PM »

Firewall mabye I allways forget that mines on.