xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Other Xbox Live  (Read 97 times)

striking

• Archived User
Other Xbox Live
« on: August 09, 2004, 09:37:00 AM »

hi, since my free trial has expired before I even bought the xbox. I was wondering if there is any other free softwares that I could play online. I rad somewhere that there is which is the best and what games that i could play live. UK
I dont like hola, I like to play other games such as driver 3.

jaroc

• Archived User
Other Xbox Live
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2004, 09:46:00 AM »

wtf are u talking about? How can your free trial expire if you haven't even got your xbox? The trial starts after you enter the number in on your xbox...

imamafackinhokie

• Archived User
Other Xbox Live
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2004, 09:53:00 AM »

go to a store and look for xbox live games that advertise a free trial with the game.

striking

• Archived User
Other Xbox Live
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2004, 10:46:00 AM »

shut the fuck up, man my fucking xbox live expired at march and I got the xbox console on july. now do u fuckin understand

inthresh

• Archived User
Other Xbox Live
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2004, 11:17:00 AM »

no he shouldnt shut anything up, he is right.  your account can NOT expire before you get your xbox.  the account doesnt become active until you put in a code number to activate it.  if you dont have the box you can not put in that number therefore your account can not expire.  so YOU shut up....go back to the PS2 forums.

frescoelamante688

• Archived User
Other Xbox Live
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2004, 11:45:00 AM »

xbox connect

www.xbconnect.com

jaroc

• Archived User
Other Xbox Live
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2004, 11:51:00 AM »

shut the fuck up, man my fucking xbox live expired at march and I got the xbox console on july. now do u fuckin understand

Yea you feel stupid now don't you. Stupid little kid

striking

• Archived User
Other Xbox Live
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2004, 01:00:00 PM »

maybe you should read at the back of your trial card where it tells you the trial expiry date. you mother fucker
and if still then call the xbox and ask them like I did and they said it has been expired, u piece of shit

Spency234

• Archived User
Other Xbox Live
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2004, 01:03:00 PM »

OO OO can I help you, oh ignorant one?

Here's a little piece of advice, don't bite the hand that feeds you.  ;)

oxjeremy334

• Archived User
Other Xbox Live
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2004, 01:18:00 PM »

Well, it is always fun to see someone being ripped, however, on the trial cards that came with some of the xboxes during a promotion had to be activated between October 1, 2003 through March 31, 2004...So, I am not sure if they will still work since they say they are expired.  And to all those dumbasses who ripped this guy, you need to shut the fuck up if you don't know what your are talking about, or if you cannot comprehend that there are more versions of the trial cards than what come with specific games.

jaroc

• Archived User
Other Xbox Live
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2004, 01:25:00 PM »

Here's a thought: Maybe we wouldn't have ripped him if he explained to me what he meant instead of throwing shit at me. So BOTH OF YOU shut the fuck up.

oxjeremy334

• Archived User
Other Xbox Live
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2004, 01:31:00 PM »

Did you read the first post?  He did not want to discuss the fact that the live free trial was expired, he just wanted to know about free versions of online play, like xbconnect or Kai whatever it is.  So, why don't you wipe the jizz out of your eyes so you can read things more clearly you weak minded fuck.

mynuffinfutsitch

• Archived User
Other Xbox Live
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2004, 01:32:00 PM »

some one needs to lock this thread it aint getting anywhere

striking

• Archived User
Other Xbox Live
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2004, 04:52:00 AM »

thanx man for telling me about xbconnect, is there more because I live in uk I like to have good ping