xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Mc360 Questions  (Read 124 times)

lordkramdar

• Archived User
Mc360 Questions
« on: March 28, 2011, 12:56:00 AM »

I know you're probably thinking "still using MC360?"  but what can I say... I like it. Having said that, I'm trying to get my feet with editing the skin for what I want. I'm having some troubles figuring out a couple of things and was wondering if someone could help me out.

First, I have an error where whenever I try to open the "Plugin Settings" dialog I get no text on the popup or anything. I've tried editing what I thought to be the right file "DialogPluginSettings.xml", but I couldn't figure anything out.

Here's a screenshot:

IPB Image

Then I was also wondering how would I edit the System Info Gamercard text shown here? I want to change "IP address" to just "IP".

IPB Image

Here's some of the edits I've done so far. If you go to the XBMC Live blade and select XBMC Live Place, I've edited all of the buttons and textures.xpr as the old buttons were outdated. So for example the YouTube button now go to the YouTube 1.7.4 video plugin in Q:/plugins/video/YouTube and so on with Navi-X, Last.fm and Pandora. The "Check for XBMC Update" option now links to the XBMC SVN Installer plugin located in Q:/plugins/programs/XBMC SVN Installer.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Thanks to anyone in advance if they can help me.

timdog82001

• Archived User
Mc360 Questions
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 03:26:00 AM »

I don't know if you ever visit the xbmc.org forums, but jezz_x just released an updated version of this skin called jezz 720 or somehting like that.