xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: J#$h's Mc360 Mod Pack  (Read 142 times)

joshrizzo

• Archived User
J#$h's Mc360 Mod Pack
« on: July 29, 2010, 08:52:00 PM »

Ive spent the last couple days modifying the mc360 theme for XBMC and heres what i came up with  wink.gif  I wanted more buttons on the blades for tasks i use often so...thats what i did lol. I added buttons for: Game Copy, Media Center, Media Center Extender, XLink Kai, and MS Dash. I changed alot of icons as well, i was in there editing so i figured id go all out  biggrin.gif  I added some other things ive collected over the last week in the archive too so it might save somebody some time searching the web. If you didnt know already you need a modded xbox1 with xbmc for this to work properly. Enjoy beerchug.gif

IPB Image

SCREENSHOTS:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

INCLUDES:

*Milkdrop Mega Pack
*Added more font colors for a total of 46
*Added over a hundred more fonts :-)
*28 sound packs
*Thousands of gamer pics
*26 wallpaper packs
*mc360 Mod with apps for buttons
*Added Buttons for XLink Kai, MS Dash in Live Blade
*Added Button for Game Copy "HDDLoader" in Game Blade
*Added Buttons for Media Center Apps in Media Blade
*Changed icons for mc360 (can be changed back to default by deleting textures.xpr from dash/skin/mc360  /media and renaming "textures.xpr.bak" to "textures.xpr)

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CRFQOW20

FTP The contents of Of E and F folders to E: and F; partitions of the xbox hdd. restart xbox

joshrizzo

• Archived User
J#$h's Mc360 Mod Pack
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 06:28:00 AM »

Uh There is more than just a skin in there? I listed what all is in there...alot more than just a skin. The media Center Extender is 84mb on its own along with 2 other dashes to play online. if you dont like it dont download it.

lordkramdar

• Archived User
J#$h's Mc360 Mod Pack
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 02:55:00 AM »

I like the ideas you've implemented here, but I'd like to be able to put my own shortcuts on the Live blade.

I've messed around with skin editing, but only basic shit. Would you mind posting instructions on how to replace those certain items, and adding an entry to a blade?

Thanks in advance for any knowledge.

joshrizzo

• Archived User
J#$h's Mc360 Mod Pack
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 03:28:00 PM »

dont check this much...if you have questions contact me here as i check this everyday ---> http://www.facebook....100001234696771