xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xperience Ui For Xbmc  (Read 173 times)

H4L0G33K

• Archived User
Xperience Ui For Xbmc
« on: October 03, 2009, 09:06:00 PM »

Well for those of you out of the loop here are some details on this beautiful skin brought to you by Team Blackbolt.

Xperience is a Graphical User Interface for XBMC Media Center, a media playback application available on Xbox, PC, Mac & Linux.

Our aim with Xperience is to closely emulate the NXE 360 dashboard but with our own spin on things. A more "grownup" design if you will. No Gamercard or Gamertag support is featured in the skin as we felt it took away from the design.

From day one we wanted to keep Xperience as user friendly as possible, while still allowing a massive amount of customization options, including several 'stage' and wallpaper colour options, dynamic position changing for RSS feeds and much more.

Supporting the latest XBMC additions, such as full library support, recently added media, fanart and many customization options. We think you will enjoy what Xperience has become.

The Project Page for Xperience can be located HERE with many pictures for you to browse (more pictures to come also), and also a video towards the bottom right of our Project Page.

Also an Early Alpha copy will be available on October 31st, head to the XBMC Forums to see more details on that.

Hope you enjoy what you see! And as always, be sure to check the Team Blackbolt Website for news on all of our current projects.

Regards,

G33K

GoTeamScotch

• Recovered User
Xperience Ui For Xbmc
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 04:11:00 PM »

I can't wait to check it out. Looks to blow all other skins out of the water  smile.gif

H4L0G33K

• Archived User
Xperience Ui For Xbmc
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 12:26:00 AM »

You have no idea. Team Blackbolt has forums now: http://forum.teamblackbolt.co.uk/ Sign Up!

eN4sA

• Archived User
Xperience Ui For Xbmc
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 08:00:00 PM »

Ive downloaded the skin today and tried it out. It is still in Beta and yeah it still has a few bugs. But overall its looking very nice and runs fairly smoothly.

Cheers to Blackbolt & his crew.

Nice work guys biggrin.gif

GoTeamScotch

• Recovered User
Xperience Ui For Xbmc
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 08:40:00 PM »

I tried it out a bit and i think it has potential but is lacking. Its still beta though so I won't judge too harshly. Amazing work though, very sleek and visually appealing

Liquidvlade Hiraduo

• Archived User
Xperience Ui For Xbmc
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2010, 05:22:00 PM »

I think it's amazing work so far, I still have yet to completely understand how to organize some files and what not. But I am very excited, I hope it will get to be just like MC360 with support for like almost everything.

I just ordered a 128MB/1.4Ghz board from Trusty, so I am gonna be putting this to good use.

SNAAAKE

• Archived User
Xperience Ui For Xbmc
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 03:24:00 PM »

is there a download link??

I dont know how svn downloading works......