xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Problem Creation Xpr  (Read 54 times)

warlion

• Archived User
Problem Creation Xpr
« on: February 22, 2007, 09:52:00 AM »

no te entendí nada intentalo de nuevo pon tu pregunta en español y también en ingles hermano

sorry dude but i dont understand you,  try again, i can help you with that,  just put your question in spanish and your Translation above

candymanw

• Archived User
Problem Creation Xpr
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 10:50:00 AM »

QUOTE(candymanw @ Feb 22 2007, 05:16 PM) View Post

First of all to pardon if this post does not go here

Hello very good I appear I am candymanw a new Spanish member (to excuse by the translation I use google not English) and have a problem with program XPR Express.me enchants the own design I have seted out to create my .xpr for my xbox, the problem is the following one, in the Compress eyelash I have chosen the folders already where my new archives png estan and in the destiny folder this the route where I want that xpr keeps the file, I give him to the button of compress and it leaves an error to me (attached photos).
IPB Image
IPB Image
Once pressed the button of ok I go to the directory and of course, xpr by the error does not exist any file is I throw no it, podrias to say to me to that it can be this problem, whenever attempt to do leaves it an error different metric ton. Thanks beforehand.

No me deja editar el primer post lo pongo aqui y gracias de antemano.
Hola muy buenas me presento soy candymanw un nuevo miembro españoly tengo un problema con el programa XPR Express.Me encanta el diseño y me he propuesto crear mis propios .xpr para mi xbox,el problema es el siguiente,abro xpr express y (descomprimo textures.xpr del mc360 por ejemplo)una vez echo esto edito creo a mismo tamaño por ejemplo un nuevo icono default-gamesaves.png,ahora lo quiero meter dentro del xpr original ,en compress elijo la carpeta donde tengo todos los png de texture.xpr y dentro el nuevo png o varios png ahora elijo la carpeta donde quiero que me guarde el nuevo textures.xpr,le doy al boton de compress y emnpieza a hacerlo a la mitad mas o menos me da un error(foto 1)
IPB Image

y claro esta no me hace el xpr ni nada de nada(foto 2)
IPB Image

Y ese es mi problema,tambien tengo q decir que si hay un manual o tutorial de como hacerlo pues que la verdad no lo he encontrado ya que yo de ingles nada de nada,gracias por vuestro trabajo.

warlion

• Archived User
Problem Creation Xpr
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 03:34:00 PM »

mira he echo pruebas y me a funcionado bien intenta esto crea una nueva carpeta llama la como quieras , a esa carpeta metes todos las imágenes asegura te que ninguna sea gif puro jpg y png luego abres el programa xpr extractor , y seleccionas esa carpeta en la opcion de compress
pon le calidad normal , misc no protect  en source folder es donde pondrás la direccion de la carpeta y el xpr ponlo en otro lugar como en desktop(escritorio)

con esta configuracion yo no tuve ningun problema si te da error nuevamente intenta desinstalarlo e instalarlo nuevamente posiblemente sea una mala instalacio en dado caso que no te funcione

look i been making test , and work fine to me , make this try one more time but put the imagen in a separte folder make sure you dont have gif's only jpg y png, open the "xpr express"  in the compress tab select cuality "normal" in misc. "no protect"  in source you need to locate the folder that have all the images , and in destinetion put another folder dont use the same , you can try in desktop

with this configuration i no have problems , if still not working try unistall the program and install againg could be bad installation.

candymanw

• Archived User
Problem Creation Xpr
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 02:25:00 PM »

ok lo probare asi haber que pasa,una ultimapregunta si yo quisiera editar el archivo textures.xpr del mc360 se puede hacer o no,osea para meterle iconos nuevos y trabajar sobre ese archivo para ir cojiendo soltura?

Ok it(he,she) will prove(try) it this way to be that it(he,she) happens(passes), an ultimapregunta if I wanted to edit the file textures.xpr of mc360 it is possible to do or not, bony(osseous) new icons to put him and work on this file to go cojiendo fluency?