xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Team Blackbolt's Next Xbmc Skin: Ex  (Read 739 times)

Martomo

• Archived User
Team Blackbolt's Next Xbmc Skin: Ex
« Reply #120 on: May 21, 2008, 10:57:00 AM »

QUOTE(rafikiraver @ May 21 2008, 01:14 PM) View Post
hey... it really sucks that the team broke up and you are having to do all this by yourself. If i knew how to make skins i would be more than willing to help you with the ex skin, because it looks amazing so far. which leads me to the question, what is the best way to learn how to make skins. (I have no clue where to even start). maybe once i get the hang of it i could lend you a hand
Everything you need to know about skinning you can find here, http://xbmc.org/wiki...e=Skinning_XBMC, the rest is mostly experience and being creative.

lwessman

• Archived User
« Reply #121 on: June 16, 2008, 03:16:00 AM »

Blackbolts website is about to be updated. Hopefully we will get more info about Ellipsis for Xbox soon  smile.gif

blakholephysics

• Archived User
« Reply #122 on: August 13, 2008, 02:02:00 PM »

Recently I decided to brush off my xbox and get it set up again thinking about the neat minimalist skin that I heard so much about...  It's sad to hear that development on it is in a standstill.  It's just about the only skin I feel should run on my fancy new tv.

Good luck developing, hopefully you guys will come up with something concrete soon.

JungMin

• Archived User
« Reply #123 on: September 30, 2008, 07:54:00 AM »

Not sure, but my guess is they are done.  We've definitely seen some great stuff from them, but i think they have moved on to greener pastures.  I think it's time for me as well.....
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]