xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Team Blackbolt's Next Xbmc Skin: Ex  (Read 774 times)

lwessman

• Archived User
Team Blackbolt's Next Xbmc Skin: Ex
« Reply #105 on: March 06, 2008, 06:36:00 AM »

QUOTE(Blackbolt @ Feb 28 2008, 11:24 AM) View Post
Another factor into the lack of news is that the news app we used for our website all went to crap, so we're working on something new that should be out fairly soon.

Try Wordpress!  ph34r.gif

Blackbolt

• Archived User
« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2008, 11:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(lwessman @ Mar 6 2008, 02:12 PM) View Post

Try Wordpress!  ph34r.gif

Already ahead of you! wink.gif

maui917

• Archived User
« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2008, 04:25:00 PM »

Is it soonish yet?

Blackbolt

• Archived User
« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2008, 12:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(maui917 @ Apr 3 2008, 10:25 PM) View Post

Is it soonish yet?

Apologies to everyone. My PC is dead. I do have a backup of everything however and should be buying a new PC within the next month. Once I do I can continue work with EX. I've just been too busy with work to respond guys.

EX will be made don't worry. It's just a matter of patience... smile.gif You will see EX.  ph34r.gif

Infamous Ob

• Archived User
« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2008, 12:44:00 PM »

QUOTE(Blackbolt @ Apr 11 2008, 11:54 AM) View Post

Apologies to everyone. My PC is dead. I do have a backup of everything however and should be buying a new PC within the next month. Once I do I can continue work with EX. I've just been too busy with work to respond guys.

EX will be made don't worry. It's just a matter of patience... smile.gif You will see EX.  ph34r.gif

Man that EX is going to be so sick!

shizzle01

• Archived User
« Reply #110 on: April 11, 2008, 02:07:00 PM »

omg

Erban

• Archived User
« Reply #111 on: April 17, 2008, 11:27:00 PM »

Maybe Ex will come out by the time Xbox 720 is out..................wheeeeeeeee!EX SUCKS BLACKBOLT SUCKS AND IS A LAZY ASS FUCK THIS SITE IM OUT

competes2win

• Archived User
« Reply #112 on: April 17, 2008, 10:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(Erban @ Apr 18 2008, 12:27 AM) View Post

Maybe Ex will come out by the time Xbox 720 is out..................wheeeeeeeee!EX SUCKS BLACKBOLT SUCKS AND IS A LAZY ASS FUCK THIS SITE IM OUT

Now that looks like an intentional ban to me...

FourTwentySmiles

• Archived User
« Reply #113 on: April 18, 2008, 07:29:00 PM »

Well....what could I say about Erban?

Errrrrrr............BAN!!!!

He says that shit as he cuts on his shitty xbox, only to reveal MC360 as his main dash.

Erban.....your a douche! cussing.gif

tippo88

• Archived User
« Reply #114 on: April 21, 2008, 12:20:00 AM »

EX looks fantastic- would be great if it could work well with XBMC's new capability as a mythtv frontend e.g. TV icon in the main menu ( or at least option of) , clear display of both channel and current program in the liveTV page etc.
Thanks

Bluediablito

• Archived User
« Reply #115 on: April 21, 2008, 05:38:00 PM »

EX looks great
i was wondering will this also come out for unleashx (((or i am the only looser that have unleashx still?)))
ps great work BLACKBOLT

lingenfr

• Archived User
« Reply #116 on: April 21, 2008, 07:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(tippo88 @ Apr 21 2008, 02:20 AM) View Post

EX looks fantastic- would be great if it could work well with XBMC's new capability as a mythtv frontend e.g. TV icon in the main menu ( or at least option of) , clear display of both channel and current program in the liveTV page etc.
Thanks

Agreed, it would be great to see a quality skin that integrated elepus great work on mythtv.

lwessman

• Archived User
« Reply #117 on: April 25, 2008, 04:33:00 AM »

Will Ex work with XBMC on OSX? My XBOX is gone, but XBMC is still here: http://www.osxbmc.com

I guess a lot of people are moving from the Xbox. But the question is will the skin still work?

Jezz_X

• Archived User
« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2008, 01:34:00 PM »

Blackbolt died a horrible and painfull death a few weeks back and we are still in morning

Seriously though eX will not be coming to a XBMC install at any time soon stop waiting for it and just be happy when / if it comes out last time I looked Blackbolt had done about 2% of the graphics and would be lucky if 1% of the skin code was done

Real Life has gotten in blackbolts way

Blackbolt

• Archived User
« Reply #119 on: May 19, 2008, 04:26:00 PM »

QUOTE(koSmiQ @ May 19 2008, 08:43 PM) View Post

Even though it's not the answer I hoped for it is something. Thank you for telling us how it is and that I can now move on and stop waiting for it.

What Jezz_X said is pretty much true. Although there are more graphics done than he has seen, only a few have been turned to textures so we could test the coding for the layout of the homescreen.

I have moved house, got a new job and had my PC die on me, so thats why EX has halted. EX, or Ellipsis for Xbox as it should be known, and when its finally released, will be out, I am determined to finish it this summer, I still am as eager as I ever was to get it done, just it will take time obviously.

To any others out there that are waiting a little too hard on this, don't. We do this shit for free, its a hobby, sometimes real life gets in the way. If you want a skin like EX, then go make one yourself, because thats the only way you'll get it sooner. Thats what I did with MC360, I saw no-one was making a 360 skin for XBMC so I went and made one, granted it took time but look how great it turned out and how many people got involved.

Obviously I can't show you any more of Ellipsis than whats already been seen because I simply can't get at the stuff on my HDD until I upgrade my PC fairly soon, this is also the reason why the new simpler Team Blackbolt website 3.0 hasn't gone live yet.

So be patient and eventually we'll all be able to enjoy Ellipsis for Xbox.

Thanks.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9