xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Game Icons Don't Update  (Read 48 times)

xxxwutengxxx

• Archived User
Game Icons Don't Update
« on: October 10, 2006, 05:47:00 AM »

Not sure if this is an MC360 thing, but the wide icons aren't working for games.  I downloaded the patch that came with the supermod, then i downloaded icons, uploaded it to the game folder, and renamed the icon to default.tbn, still same old icons.  I think this also happened before with jus regular icons, not jus the wide.  They wouldn't update to the newer icons, but at one point it updated about 2 of them.  Any help or suggestions?

MasterSiep

• Archived User
Game Icons Don't Update
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 06:12:00 AM »

Go to file explorer.
Go to your XBMC folder
UserData
Thumbnails
Remove the programs folder. No worries, it will be created again when you go to the games blade.
Reboot xbmc
go to games, now you will see the new icons

xxxwutengxxx

• Archived User
Game Icons Don't Update
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 08:08:00 AM »

that did the trick... thanks a lot!

one more thing, maybe you could help again... I've updated lots of my folders to Wide Icons, by renaming the image to folder.jpg and putting it in that folder.  It works except for a folder that has all my mp3z in it.  It jus displays an mp3 thumbnail icon.  Is there somethin I should delete to get it to be created again?  Thanks again.

This post has been edited by xxxwutengxxx: Oct 10 2006, 03:09 PM

MasterSiep

• Archived User
Game Icons Don't Update
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 12:41:00 PM »

Try to remove all the folders in thumbnails. Maybe that works. These folders will also be created when using XBMC. Do not forget to reboot when removed.