xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Team Blackbolt T-shirts - Your Thoughts  (Read 316 times)

jcautela

• Archived User
Team Blackbolt T-shirts - Your Thoughts
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2006, 09:55:00 AM »

Lack of prototypes Bolt, you should of started the thread with images as its hard to say if one would buy a shirt if they've never seen it.

Get some prototypes done and post them here and you'll get more accurate results.

The skin is great, keep working on the HD and I'll probably switch to XBMC as my dash once thats done.

Blackbolt

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2006, 10:25:00 AM »

I know what you mean jcautela, but its finding the time to make sure the t-shirts look great.

I am gonna make sure I have some designs done by this weekend for sure, these will be pretty much final.

We are changing the method of production so this thing can happen sooner and better and from more closely in Team Blackbolt instead of outsourcing.

The topic was created first to see if there was enough interest, clearly there probably is, so we are gonna go ahead and get the ball rolling in the next few weeks.

Blackbolt

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2006, 12:47:00 PM »

Well you might as well just buy a T-Shirt.

Having a free T-Shirt for a certain ammount is like saying can I have a T-Shirt cheaper, or if you are considering donating more than the cost of the T-Shirt you might as well just buy one, its cheaper for you.

No free T-Shirts, we aint no big company you know, just a bunch of guys.

But if someone was to donate $10,000, then I guess there would be no reason why we wouldnt give them a free T-Shirt! biggrin.gif

Snoopster J

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2006, 01:49:00 AM »

Ooo yes yes more designs please! I can't help imagining a TBB Ebay store for some reason. And yes, I don't know why but seeing "MC360" really bugs me. For some reason I just have to see the "XB" in front of it. I voted yes and will consider buying one if all goes well wink.gif

ubernewb

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2006, 08:22:00 PM »

anyway to get a white shirt with just the globe/lightning used in the logo in your sig? not really keen on the idea of stuff on the back, or mc360 emblazed on it..

anyone that matters would know what the globe is anyways. wink.gif

whiteboytroy

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2006, 07:06:00 AM »

phrases on shirts are almost always a deal breaker

Blackbolt

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2006, 10:48:00 AM »

For those checking for designs,

I just got back from a weekend away and am so tired, I don't want to ruin any designs. I am going to make sure when I get them up on the site they are Quality and you can see them.

I plan to get some artwork to Los93sol this week so he can get some made. Crash83 wont be handling the t-shirt creation and shipping now, our own Los93sol will be taking care of it, which means we have full control over everything and that means we can have more designs, and it means you will be speaking directly with Team Blackbolt when getting these shirts.

To those waiting for the designs, I apologise but I am struggling to type this message as I am so tired and still slightly drunk and hungover. I will get some designs up this week and hopefully we can get a pic of a prototype actually made so you can see it on a real life human being in the real world.

Peace out fellas, I am gonna go nose dive my bed.

kibito87

• Archived User
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2006, 01:16:00 AM »

hell ya. I'd totally buy one. Show me whatcha got wink.gif!

Loaded_Gun_Complex

• Archived User
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2006, 12:34:00 PM »

Any updates?

Blackbolt

• Archived User
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2006, 06:01:00 AM »

Not yet, waiting to hear from the suppliers about costs, so we can confirm the number of colours and actually get the designs finalised.

roormonger

• Archived User
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2006, 10:45:00 PM »

The picture on your sig would look good an a black t-shirt or even better yet a beanie.

gnuru311

• Archived User
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2006, 10:31:00 AM »

I agree with roormonger with the beanie idea, if that would be possible to incorporate then I'd definately be down for the buy.  I would buy a shirt either way. I'm happy to sport the project, you guys all do some amazing work.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]