xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Preview Of Work In Progress  (Read 207 times)

Badace3569

• Archived User
Preview Of Work In Progress
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2006, 12:26:00 AM »

It's definitely going to be different, and in this case, that's going to be a good thing!

Power to you, GreenfieldToys!  Hope to be adding this one to my collection soon!

jonboy666

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2006, 07:21:00 PM »

Any Chance Of A Update On Your Progress? Cant Wait To See How It'll Turn Out.
Anyway Great Job On What You've Done So Far

jonboy666 muhaha.gif

GreenfieldToys

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2006, 10:07:00 PM »

hi, thanks for the intrest. I havnt worked on it the past few days, i have actually started a few other themes, but mostly i just needed a break. I have made some improvement, i added a toned down background that i think everyone will like, i changed the buttons and dvd button. i stiil need to do the rest of the buttons, the guide, slpash logo, then a lot of tweaking. Honestly its probably gonna be 2 weeks, i leave for vaction for a week on wed and wont work on it till i get back. But when i do release it , i'll have at least 1 other color variant, black and green, and it should be solid and stable, so i think it'll be worth the wait. thanks again!! smile.gif

Loaded_Gun_Complex

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2006, 04:21:00 PM »

Can wait to see whaere you go with this one

GreenfieldToys

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2006, 11:11:00 AM »

wow, everyone has been busy. Theres alot of diversity starting to come out, thats cool to see. I'm back from vacation and ready to finish up Mech 360, after that i'm not sure what i'm gonna do? most likely i'm not gonna attempt something this challenging, think i'll go for something fun and simple....anyway i'll post a preview later tonight and hope to have the whole thing done asap.

skabyss

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2006, 08:59:00 PM »

Sir, I would like to take a moment and tell you that THIS SKIN LOOKS SWEET AS HELL.

I can't wait to see where you go with it.

GreenfieldToys

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2006, 05:06:00 PM »

hi, thanks 4 the interest all! Still havn't made any progress since i got back, need to finish up a paint/light job on a friends box b4 he kills me, lol. Plus i'm just still beat from vacation, figures huh? Go on vacation for a break and end up more worn out than i began. but it will eventually be done. Im gonna quit making promises on a completion date, itll be done when its done.

My parents and I took my niece and nephew from ohio up to midstate new york for a family reunion then hit up niagra Falls on the way home. It was a really nice trip, but as always w/ kids its quite taxing!
We went to the FDR presidential library, this was a highlight for me. WWll is just an amazing period in time and FDR is just interesting as hell in my opinion. I found many parralells between then and now, I only wish Our current world leaders had the honesty and compassion of character that FDR and Churchill had. They had genuine concern about the consequenses of their actions or inactions. I fear our current motivations are insincere in comparison. But alas this isn't a political forum so i'll pinch my lips wink.gif

The real highlight was a girl. One of the coolest chicks i've ever met, we talked for 3 hours staight then made out like crazy! IT was fukin' awsome biggrin.gif  I still cant belive i'm thinking this, but she might actually be the one blink.gif But we live 500 mile from each other so its hard to say what will happen. So to answer yer question jonboy.. i had a great time biggrin.gif

I working on another theme i'm calling " black tokyo", ITs inspired by a firefox skin of the same name. Visually the only thing they have in common is theyre both black. I like the name so much that its worth keeping. This may or may not be released b4 mech 360, just depends on alot of things.

So cheers to everyone...heehee ( i think you brittish guys r wearing off on me!)

manturafs

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2006, 05:59:00 PM »

glad to know you're back, but just so you know, i probably won't download a theme from you if you make one with all pictures of that girl...unless you make it worthwhile.  tongue.gif

GreenfieldToys

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2006, 10:42:00 PM »

oh no, she's all mine buddy. If i get any naughty pics they'll only be for personal use..wink-wink, nudge-nudge, nuff said!  tongue.gif I am one happy MF tho, this girl is hot, and shes a geek. Its like the best of both worlds! She a gamer, and shes a big spongebob fan...so i 'm thinking for a b-day present i'm gonna build her a custom yellow spongebob box w/ matching mc360 theme. Anyway i'll try not to gloat to much but i'm just an idiot right now, got the love buzzz! And to geeks like me everywhere...there is always hope. Be yourself and fuk em' if they can't take a joke! WEll if i keep talking i 'm gonna sound like a total hippy, so uh ..later smile.gif

GreenfieldToys

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2006, 10:50:00 AM »

heres a progress update...
IPB Image

heres the dvd tray eject selected...
IPB Image

and heres a early version of the guide, I still have to detail it...
IPB Image

I still have lots to do, but its getting closer to being complete. Things arn't lined up perfectly and i need to remove some of the white glow thats around the blades, but i'll fix that once i have all the big issues worked out.

You guys w/ the hd tv's, let me know if this is acceptable. I can still tone it down more, atlest decrease the brightness. If not i guess you'll have to wait for a color variation( the way its going i don't see myself releasing them at the same time)

if anyone has feedback or concerns please let me know smile.gif

Fused0ne

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2006, 11:20:00 AM »

Everytime you post a preview I cant wait even more!

Would like it red, or orange but blue will do.

Cant wait for it.

jonboy666

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2006, 12:03:00 PM »

HOLY SH--!!!, That looks amazing!!!, Damn i cant hardly wait to check this one out on my setup!!!
Damn good job!!! muhaha.gif

P.S. Even if the guys with HD setups would like it toned down a bit, I still hope you release it just like this for us guys with standard def. sets rolleyes.gif Cause this looks truely amazing!!!
Pages: 1 [2]