xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Mc360 Suggestions  (Read 354 times)

YoZee

• Archived User
Mc360 Suggestions
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2006, 07:26:00 AM »

well my 2 suggestions wud be just like the one kid sed is to intagrate the radar into weather and also to intagrate the xbmc lyrics script in the music blade.... like when u hit bladck to to go the playlist but intagrate it there...

saggar

• Archived User
Mc360 Suggestions
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2006, 10:30:00 AM »

i think it would be cool, if someone figured out how to run an xbe but still run the xbmc xbe in the background, so we could have a cool guide popup muh like the real 360, and if thats possible, i bet custom soundtracks would be as well!

timdog82001

• Archived User
Mc360 Suggestions
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2006, 12:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(YoZee @ Sep 4 2006, 02:33 PM) View Post

well my 2 suggestions wud be just like the one kid sed is to intagrate the radar into weather and also to intagrate the xbmc lyrics script in the music blade.... like when u hit bladck to to go the playlist but intagrate it there...

If I'm not mistaken, they're already adding the xbmc lyrics script, but not there.  If you press teh start button while in the audio vizualization, there's one empty space and I believe they're planning on putting a link there to the song lyrics.

Also, about putting Radar into weather, it ocurred to me that perhaps the most reasonable way to do it would be to have a setting to enable or disable the Radar button, and when you enable it, a window would pop up and you'd have to select the script you want it to link to.  You'd simply select xRadar, or whatever radar script you have on your xbox and from then on, when you went to the Weather screen, there would be a Radar button right under refresh that would link to the script of your choice.  So, it would be a very clean, user friendly and worthwhile addition without Team Blackbolt having to keep track of the scripts themselves, or having to include multiple Radar scripts with the release.  Hmm.....

QUOTE(saggar @ Sep 4 2006, 05:37 PM) View Post

i think it would be cool, if someone figured out how to run an xbe but still run the xbmc xbe in the background, so we could have a cool guide popup muh like the real 360, and if thats possible, i bet custom soundtracks would be as well!

Unfortunately, this isn't going to happen.  People have tried, but have come to the realization that the Xbox simply isn't capable of this.  If they could figure out how to run more than one xbe at once, you probably wouldn't be forced to leave xbmc and then restart it evertime you start up and quit an app or emulator.  Also, by custom soundtracks, you mean being able to play your music in games?  You can already do that in the original Xbox, it just isn't available on EVERY game like it is in the xbox 360.  However, your music has to be in one of the udata folders I believe.  But I know several have it...Project Gotham is the first one that comes to mind.  I think you can do it with amped too.  I'm not sure, most of the games I have aren't the type that used that feature (ie, games like splinter cell or Metal Gear Solid where the original music is a more integral part of the gameplay)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]