xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Can't See My Game Saves  (Read 119 times)

Blackbolt

• Archived User
Can't See My Game Saves
« on: June 07, 2006, 09:44:00 AM »

More information please.

What happens when loading the thumbs cache (this is what happens when you first enter the Game Saves Manager, it cache's all the thumbs for the game saves. It will normally stop on a perticular one.

You need to tell us what it is.

Loaded_Gun_Complex

• Archived User
Can't See My Game Saves
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 11:04:00 AM »

i am having the same issues. When i go into the gamesaves option it only shows the little square on the bottom left of the screen. I have also noticed that the movie Previews freeze when i open the option.

skooby1doo

• Archived User
Can't See My Game Saves
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 11:45:00 AM »

i had the same problem till i got the 666t3ch release and it worked fine
i also had a problem when i copied files from my pc to my xbox useing the xbmc file browser and when it would ask me if i really wanted to do it the yes and no did not show up but after i upgreaded to the 666 it was good to go

imua00

• Archived User
Can't See My Game Saves
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 01:37:00 PM »

When I go into the gamesaves option it shows a square on the bottom left of the screen. What do you mean by loading the thumbs cache?  There is no thumb showing up when I go into the gamesaves screen.

conners

• Archived User
Can't See My Game Saves
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 02:32:00 PM »

Is there a way of removing the GSID from the actual list of game saves, so the full title is visible in the list. And its also shown in the square in the bottom left corner.

CONNERS

PS Awesome release by the way team blackbolt

Whitewolf617

• Archived User
Can't See My Game Saves
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 11:29:00 PM »

QUOTE(Loaded_Gun_Complex @ Jun 7 2006, 12:11 PM) View Post

i am having the same issues. When i go into the gamesaves option it only shows the little square on the bottom left of the screen. I have also noticed that the movie Previews freeze when i open the option.

QUOTE(skooby1doo @ Jun 7 2006, 12:52 PM) View Post

i had the same problem till i got the 666t3ch release and it worked fine
i also had a problem when i copied files from my pc to my xbox useing the xbmc file browser and when it would ask me if i really wanted to do it the yes and no did not show up but after i upgreaded to the 666 it was good to go

same thing here

jcautela

• Archived User
Can't See My Game Saves
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2006, 02:40:00 PM »

NHL 2006 makes it stop. About 3/4 complete it freezes and i have restart XBMC.  Thanks.

raditz14

• Archived User
Can't See My Game Saves
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2006, 02:08:00 PM »

I was having this problem but then i relized i had renamed the folder "MC360" so i renamed it back to MC360 and game saves and movie trailers worked fine.