xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Well It Looks Like He Is  (Read 125 times)

Daemon222

• Archived User
Well It Looks Like He Is
« on: April 22, 2006, 08:43:00 AM »

In my honest opinion, with all the disrespect that's been spread, my suggestion to Blackbolt is to keep it for himself and the team and never let YOU see it ever.

Thats what it looks like hes doing. If he didn't make false promices, then mabey people wouldn't be so ready ot get the skin. Dont you think?

I could honestly care less if it was ever released, its not going to happen. guaranteed.

Shexo

• Archived User
Well It Looks Like He Is
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 08:47:00 AM »

What's the matter with you people, why can't you at least appreciate all the hard work and the time the guy has given up to make this skin.

It doesn't matter how many time he makes a post it still doesn't seem to go through some of these low life losers. Stop making pointless comments and wait until the skin has officially been released.

Nice work BlackBolt and try not to reply to non-sense comments.

AOforever1

• Archived User
Well It Looks Like He Is
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 09:42:00 AM »

okay, you're making a senseless topic on a senseless topic. Just be patient, and don't bug the devs.

webMASTER P

• Archived User
Well It Looks Like He Is
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 10:01:00 AM »

QUOTE(Daemon222 @ Apr 22 2006, 10:50 AM) View Post

I could honestly care less if it was ever released, its not going to happen. guaranteed.

if you don't care, why are you posting?

and do you really think anyone would put in months of work on a skin that would never get released?
why all the drama anyway? It's a skin, it's not like [insert any on doezens analogies already mentioned in previous posts]

I've been watching this forum for a while. And so have many other people. It's a handfull of whiners and complainers that are getting on everyone's nerver, and wasting the skinner's time.

[MF]superman

• Archived User
Well It Looks Like He Is
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2006, 04:15:00 PM »

If you could careless then why are you stressing over it and creating a new topic about it? Just drop it...

tgm4883

• Archived User
Well It Looks Like He Is
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2006, 04:52:00 PM »

Cause he really does care.  He said he could care less, not he couldn't care less.  So in order to be able to care less he has to care, at least a little.  Hopefully the OP will have enough brain power to understand.  (although I doubt it)

Horscht

• Recovered User
Well It Looks Like He Is
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2006, 06:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(tgm4883 @ Apr 23 2006, 12:59 AM) View Post

Hopefully the OP will have enough brain power to understand.  (although I doubt it)

you DO know that sounds a little bit, err, bad?

tgm4883

• Archived User
Well It Looks Like He Is
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2006, 10:37:00 PM »

Ok, I may have been a little harsh.  I was in a pretty weird mood earlier.

mbay

• Archived User
Well It Looks Like He Is
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2006, 01:02:00 AM »

In all honestly, and this has been asked before by BB as well as others, those who are getting to the point of unproductive criticism or are just mouthing off after the devs in a case of frustration - who have, btw, been very tolerant of such individuals - should really either take a break from anxiously waiting and move on towards other interests in the meantime, or please refrain from pursuing the only people who are making this creation possible. I for one do not want to miss the opportunity to experience this skin, its benefits, and all it has to offer, because one day the devs were discouraged and went postal due to lack of respect and offensive behaviour encouraged by certain pupils. Those who are working on this project know it is anxiously awaited by fans, and things would go a lot smoother knowing that us fans were supportive, patient, and understanding of natural delays (e.g. daytime or night-time work, school, other simultaneous projects, etc.)

So, please, be nice.  smile.gif

JayDee

• Archived User
Well It Looks Like He Is
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2006, 01:19:00 AM »

So very very closed...