xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A New Pmiii........  (Read 297 times)

djdafreund

• Archived User
A New Pmiii........
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2009, 09:40:00 PM »

Ehh, screw the skin buddy, that SAD news is WAAAY more important then a freakin skin. I am VERY sad to hear that. One of the worst things a person can go through. My prayers are with ya that you guys decide to work it out.  SERIOUSLY!! And yes, nothing to be ashamed of. Hopefully things will cool off and she'll realize the importance of not giving up on a marriage, let alone within 5 years. If she said "YES" she loved you enough to want to stay with you forever (as the promise goes) and will hopefully consider that before giving up. That's why the polls show a 56% failure, because people get too spoiled and don't work as hard to get through things, or making things work. They take the easy way out. Nothing is perfect when your factoring in 'LIFE'. Hang in there. Man, i hope to God you didn't 'venture' someone else, that's a very hard thing to get through. Don't tell me, but hopefully it's not part of the reason.
   Hopefully you will still be around to chat. I am more active in the XBMC threads then before and added you in my friends list. I am trying hard to get a Back-Row thread, and someone that's been around less then how long Back-Row itself has been around is not being too kind, treating it like a WIP newbie skin with not much popularity around it. How 'wrong' can ya get?? Considering it's a lot better then a few of the skins ALREADY there. And been around much less YEARS even then Back-Row. Anyway, your one that can appreciate hard work Sharpe has ALWAYS and continues putting into it. And graphics i make also for it. It's still honestly mine and all my friends favorite skin to date still. Anyway, you don't need to worry about this skin, hopefully you can get someone to finish it for sure, but if not, give your sources to someone you trust to hopefully finish the rest and keep it updated as more skinning functions get added to XBMC in time. Feel free to pm me, in either site's forums. I'm here for ya if you need.

Heet

• Archived User
A New Pmiii........
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 06:35:00 PM »

Hope things work out for you and thanks for the update!

lawdawg0931

• Archived User
A New Pmiii........
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2009, 08:04:00 AM »

You'll be in our prayers as well 420....hang in there!

Heet

• Archived User
A New Pmiii........
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2009, 08:20:00 AM »

So who is the guy working on it?  Just wondered if he's going to release it.  Thanks!

FourTwentySmiles

• Archived User
A New Pmiii........
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2009, 09:01:00 PM »

UPDATE

Things are starting to become normal again. After weeks of sorting out real life, the wife and I are beginning to see things eye to eye. We have also been in a heated legal issue with a former landlord and a girl who lived next door to us. ( When life hits......it hits HARD.......and has a mean right, left, high kick combo).

I am happy to say I don't think I am losing my wife. I have also relocated to a new town, and am looking for work (again). As soon as things are stable........I am back to work on PM3.5.

Hope this hasn't put anyone off of this project........I still think this is the skin for xbox users.

420.......Smiling again.

OH Yeah!!!!!!!  After 21 years as a smoker, I am proud to say that I have now quit. No cigarettes in over a week and no desire to start back.

Any others who may want to quit, PM me and I'll tell you what I done. I'm not selling anything and I get no "kick backs".......I just wanna share the secret I used.

This post has been edited by FourTwentySmiles: Sep 28 2009, 04:06 AM

Heet

• Archived User
A New Pmiii........
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2020, 07:17:00 PM »

Thanks for the update and congrats on making amends!

I usually try to quit about every 4 months and I quit for about a month at a time.  Then get pissed at the GF or something and go back to it.  A month seems to be my "fuck it" point.

Im trying again in two weeks as our hospital is becoming smoke free.  And being 6$ a pack here, its a good time lol.

Thanks again.
Pages: 1 [2]