xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 007:auf Question  (Read 49 times)

mixman101

• Archived User
007:auf Question
« on: October 20, 2004, 01:58:00 AM »

Hey guys this is probably gonna sound dumb but is the 007:AUF exploit (ie soldering write points and telneting my XBOX) actually flashing the TSOP? If so why can't I load slayers now? If not WTF did I just do to my XBOX?!

I loaded the newest X2 BIOS with the 0.7 raincoat gamesave and dropped a new 120 hardrive in. I've been trying to load slayers 2.6 but nothing is happening, it just keeps on giving me an error 16: dashboard problem, obviously it's not reading the disc.

If I've done what I think I did--flash the TSOP--I should be able to load slayers and format the HD, right? Maybe I have a bad DVD drive, or a bad disc? I'm concerned that I missed a step in this exploit thing. Is using the audio exploit to load a new dashboard totally nesecary? If so how am I supposed to get this new HD in?

Sorry for all the questions I hope someone can help

terrorvis

• Archived User
007:auf Question
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 02:17:00 AM »

Its probably the disc you are using for slayers.  Best results are usually with a 'virgin' CDRW. If you hadn't flashed it, you would get an error 5 (kernel - HDD not locked).

You said you put an xecuter bios on, does it not say xecuter2 instead of MS under the X on boot?

This post has been edited by terrorvis on Oct 20 2004, 09:19 AM