xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Mediastream :: The Wait Is Over !  (Read 1004 times)

phistyle

• Archived User
Mediastream :: The Wait Is Over !
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2008, 01:27:00 PM »

sweet....loving the fast updates....I'm going to try it out when I update my xbox with the latest t3ch release and see how it goes....keep up the good work...

GLiTcH

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2008, 02:52:00 PM »

theres an error i found on the music on the vis. screen
IPB Image

as you can see the upcoming and previous songs display same song, also on the on the milkdrop setting text.
also hope to see a repeat/shuffel buttons on the player. i have to set it to pm3 to have my music on repeat n shuffel. whats wierd is that it was displaying the songs right at one time b4 i updated to newest xbmc/n mediastream skin version

also would like to see a direct link to my games/emus n apps when using the progams tab
IPB Image
instead when i click on an option it takes me to my sources, which display my list of games/apps n emus
also would like to have a wallpaper when browsing my games,apps,emus - the keyborad n mouse dont match with it, imo
overall, this skin is taking over pm3 great job

jeffmik

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2008, 04:55:00 PM »

This skin looks great and I find it easy to use - I like that you can remove unused items (for me, programs and games) from the main menu.

However, I cannot get it to scrape and add in the info and icons for my TV shows and movies. I installed Mediastream with the aug 19 TECH the usual way, by copying everything over then replacing /userdata with my backed up copy.

I can't find a manual or a readme - any pointers?

GLiTcH

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2008, 06:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(Hitcher @ Aug 19 2008, 05:06 PM) View Post

Know issue.
Have you tried to then set them as default?

how do i do that?
still learning the curves to this skin
thanks

jeffmik

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2008, 06:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(jeffmik @ Aug 19 2008, 05:31 PM) View Post

However, I cannot get it to scrape and add in the info and icons for my TV shows and movies. I installed Mediastream with the aug 19 TECH the usual way, by copying everything over then replacing /userdata with my backed up copy.

To clarify the problem: In library wide mode, I can see the list of shows but they all say "0 Episodes" even though that isn't the case. I have my directories shared and can view and play in file mode.

BecomethemonsteR

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2008, 10:01:00 PM »

I just want to say that I love the skin.  It is so sleek, I just want to cry!  I just have a few questions.

IPB Image

In the above pic, you can see the Programs menu divided into Games Programs and Emulators.  Is there a way to make each one 'think' it is it's own menu?  When I click on either one, it always takes me to the source screen.  So in essence, I think it would be cool to click on Emulators and have it go directly to them, or Games and Programs.

Also, I have never saved a movie on my Xbox before.  Do I just have to use DVD2XBOX and save the movie or do I save the ISO?  This is the first skin that I want to take full advantage of.

manturafs

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2008, 01:10:00 AM »

QUOTE(jeffmik @ Aug 19 2008, 09:30 PM) View Post

To clarify the problem: In library wide mode, I can see the list of shows but they all say "0 Episodes" even though that isn't the case. I have my directories shared and can view and play in file mode.

Sounds like you need to set the content of the folder containing your library items. then scan them into your database.  once you do, you should be able to see your items in the library.

QUOTE(BecomethemonsteR @ Aug 20 2008, 12:37 AM) View Post

In the above pic, you can see the Programs menu divided into Games Programs and Emulators.  Is there a way to make each one 'think' it is it's own menu?  When I click on either one, it always takes me to the source screen.  So in essence, I think it would be cool to click on Emulators and have it go directly to them, or Games and Programs.

Also, I have never saved a movie on my Xbox before.  Do I just have to use DVD2XBOX and save the movie or do I save the ISO?  This is the first skin that I want to take full advantage of.

i haven't tested those buttons, but they were designed to take you directly to emulators and games.  what you have to do is add a source called emus for emulators, games for games, and apps for programs.  that should then make those buttons go directly to those bookmarks.  let me know if this works.

BecomethemonsteR

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2008, 01:26:00 AM »

QUOTE(manturafs @ Aug 21 2008, 03:46 AM) View Post

Sounds like you need to set the content of the folder containing your library items. then scan them into your database.  once you do, you should be able to see your items in the library.
i haven't tested those buttons, but they were designed to take you directly to emulators and games.  what you have to do is add a source called emus for emulators, games for games, and apps for programs.  that should then make those buttons go directly to those bookmarks.  let me know if this works.

It seems to have worked.  Thanks.

edwinmcdunlap

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2008, 01:45:00 AM »

MediaStream is one amazing skin!  biggrin.gif

mindweaver

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2008, 05:33:00 AM »

The skin is next to amazing! Great work.

I hope to switch from Basics Vision to this.

One thing I am missing though is an additional list option. That will be the "Full list". There is so much space that goes to waste when you don't have media icons for i.e. your music.

Please make a full list option. at least for music + images.

Then it would be perfect!

manturafs

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2008, 07:17:00 AM »

QUOTE(yadster @ Aug 21 2008, 06:15 AM) View Post

Is there any way to setup TV just to link to my TV shows and MOVIES just to link to films. I edited sources but they all appear the same in VIDEOS, TV and MOVIES.

if you aren't using library mode, i think you have to define sources called tv and movies, and edit home.xml accordingly.  for example, if you create a source called tv, the code would be XBMC.ActivateWindow(24,tv). for example, right now, if you have a source called tvshows, the tvshows button in the submenu of videos should bring up the files view of your tvhsows in that folder.

QUOTE(yadster @ Aug 21 2008, 06:15 AM) View Post
Also when I've finished watching an TV episode instead of highlighting the file you've just watched so you can easily delete it or move onto the next one it automatically goes back to the start (I'm not using library mode if that makes any diference). Should it do this or is there an option I'm missing?

yes, this is a known issue.  seems to happen when the scrollbars are turned on.  we are looking into that problem.

GLiTcH

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2008, 03:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(manturafs @ Aug 21 2008, 02:46 AM) View Post

that worked, i had to name the path as games,emus, n apps. couldnt leave the names original to my folders/ Gamez,Appz,Emuz ..  smile.gif

Horscht

• Recovered User
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2008, 04:26:00 PM »

Indeed.

By default the sources were named "Games", "Emulators" and "Programs" in xbmc.

Manualy changing them actualy worked.

Cospefogo

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2008, 07:51:00 AM »

Please...

4:3

Please...

k@iserex

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2008, 11:30:00 AM »

Dont wana sound 2 annoying, but yeaa Please do make 4:3 your next priority if possible...
Really Slick and Pro Skin...
Great work!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9