xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Project Vision 2  (Read 1087 times)

FourTwentySmiles

• Archived User
Project Vision 2
« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2008, 11:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(xaro @ Jun 27 2008, 09:14 PM) View Post

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Hello

a great skin because you have made

some things still missing because now I would like to ask whether the yet to come
such as (rss, script switches and switch tv show)?

If you would have read the whole thread, you would know the answers to these questions........ grr.gif

CHI3f

• Archived User
Project Vision 2
« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2009, 07:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(cbagy @ Mar 18 2009, 06:21 PM) View Post
agreed, however no pressure or anything but ... still using xtv. Whats the story with your update sir ?

Well we did do a 2nd version of the skin which you can download. You can find the topic here or look in the xTV topic in this forum. It is not finished but it is usable for the most part.

As for my lack of skin work, I have been a very busy person. I have moved a couple of times and are about to move again which requires me to work on my new house after I get done work during the day. I am alos about 3 weeks away from having a baby. I also just got a new position at work which requires me to travel far and work long hours.

Trust me, I really miss doing skin work and will work on my skins when things settle down. I just need to have everything settled.

PimpTwzt

• Archived User
Project Vision 2
« Reply #107 on: March 21, 2009, 01:57:00 PM »

QUOTE(CHI3f @ Mar 17 2009, 08:34 PM) View Post

It cracks me up when people like you say things like that. I guess you don't realize how much time and effort goes into a skin and that the people who make these things do it in their spare time at their leisure. Did you ever think that maybe NineT9 and especially Jezz have other things to do that may be more important. Jezz has a bunch of other "non-official" skins to maintain along with the 2 "official" skins that he HAS to maintain. You should just be grateful that there are people like them to make these beautiful skins for you to use in the first place.

You seem like your the type of person who takes everything to seriously. Im not flaming anyone for stopping production. IM just stating the facts. Vision 1 was abandoned in beta stage though worked perfect and could have been classified as Final. Then here comes Vision 2 and production stopped on this one in beta stage as well. But once again it works perfect and can be Final.
So lighten up try not to take everything you read as negative, ok Chief?

NineT9mustang

• Archived User
Project Vision 2
« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2009, 07:20:00 PM »

smile.gif Just FYI, Jezz_X had nothing to do with both skins being abandonned... it was entirely my fault, I suddenly moved out of the state right after Vision2 (Didn't even have access to the internet for 6+ months!)

Just wanted to throw that out there is all, Don't want anyone thinking Jezz_X had anything to do with it smile.gif

NineT9mustang

• Archived User
Project Vision 2
« Reply #109 on: March 31, 2009, 11:16:00 AM »

I know its pretty dead here at Xbox-Scene, but for the couple that might be interested:

VISION III tomorrow everyone

rocky5

• Recovered User
Project Vision 2
« Reply #110 on: March 31, 2009, 11:17:00 AM »

QUOTE(NineT9mustang @ Mar 31 2009, 06:52 PM) View Post

I know its pretty dead here at Xbox-Scene, but for the couple that might be interested:

VISION III tomorrow everyone

Nice any screens the now?

note: will this be Xbox friendly lol or PC only.

Jezz_X

• Archived User
Project Vision 2
« Reply #111 on: March 31, 2009, 04:41:00 PM »

he is doing your usual talking shit
there is no vision 3 trust me

djdafreund

• Archived User
Project Vision 2
« Reply #112 on: April 02, 2009, 11:48:00 AM »

Was April Fool. LOL.

mbay

• Archived User
Project Vision 2
« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2009, 10:47:00 PM »

NineT9mustang, don't tease me  mad.gif jk, nice to see you're still around. you as well Jezz_X and rocky5
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]