xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Pmiii-mod Adjusting Help Needed  (Read 85 times)

meanstreakFR

• Archived User
Pmiii-mod Adjusting Help Needed
« on: August 10, 2007, 01:18:00 AM »

Hi all.

I am using affiniti PMIII mod and very nice too.  I have changed the dvd view to show a large full dvd cover back, spine and front which works fine and have also adjusted the text displayed in library view which again is cool.  I am soooooo near to getting xbmc just how I want it but am stumbling at the following hurdles...

1)  How can I get the movies button to go straight to the library mode and not to files.  If I can do this then I presume I can get it also to go str8 to the movies library level as opposed to listing the TV Shows option too.  Which leads me on to the next question.

2)  I want to get the TV Shows button to go to the TV Shows library str8 in.  I have bookmarked it so it goes str8 to the files of TV Shows that works fine but I prefer the library mode.  I guess if 1 can be done then 2 is pretty much the same.

3)  If I use the library mode for movies and TV why does it default to library mode for music which is the only place I dont use it for?  Go figure lol.

and finally 4)  I password protect some bits (got kids have to hehe) the enter lock screen always defaults to the 5 number highlighted.  I use the remote control and find it easier tapping in the code then OK but if I hit ok it adds the 5 number to the end.  Anyway to change that?

Cheers if you made it to the end of this

Brent