xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Thanks Jezz_x!  (Read 78 times)

djdafreund

• Archived User
Thanks Jezz_x!
« on: July 21, 2007, 01:06:00 AM »

Just got home from 17 hours of work due to stupid inventory at work, and a 4 day migraine, but HAD to check out the new additions to XBMC svn, and quickness of Jezz_X's additions to the PM3 skin to reflect, and just wanted to thank you Jezz_X for the new additions to the really recent svn changes to xbmc!!! Big thanks!! I love the addition of 3D view. Looks very nice!!! Neat looking bounce effect with the new effects turned on. Can't wait to try the others mentioned later.

NineT9mustang

• Archived User
Thanks Jezz_x!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 02:09:00 AM »

Yea I saw the screenshots of the 3D View, they look spectacular! Waiting for next t3ch to try it out! I'm pretty excited!

Jezz_X does so much for us wub.gif  Not bad for a homosexual guy either, I never would have thought...

NineT9mustang

• Archived User
Thanks Jezz_x!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 02:41:00 AM »

QUOTE(NineT9mustang @ Jul 21 2007, 02:45 AM) View Post

Jezz_X does so much for us wub.gif  Not bad for a homosexual guy either, I never would have thought...

About the gay comment... Before any rumors start floating around or maybe some of you guys got excited... Above was a joke! He's not gay!

Just had to clear that up!

Jezz_X

• Archived User
Thanks Jezz_x!
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 02:48:00 AM »

QUOTE(djdafreund @ Jul 21 2007, 05:42 PM) View Post

Just got home from 17 hours of work due to stupid inventory at work, and a 4 day migraine, but HAD to check out the new additions to XBMC svn, and quickness of Jezz_X's additions to the PM3 skin to reflect, and just wanted to thank you Jezz_X for the new additions to the really recent svn changes to xbmc!!! Big thanks!! I love the addition of 3D view. Looks very nice!!! Neat looking bounce effect with the new effects turned on. Can't wait to try the others mentioned later.

Your welcome but don't forget jmarshall because if he didn't do the under lying C++ code I couldn't do any of it

And NineT9mustang  laugh.gif  but  grr.gif  at the same time

djdafreund

• Archived User
Thanks Jezz_x!
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 07:15:00 AM »

-From XBMC Forums.-[Thanks JMarshall for all the new skinning effects recentely added]
Thanks so much for coding in all those pretty little goodies the past couple days. I just checked out the bouncing effect just added in the PM3 skin, using advantage of that one, and it looks nice. Can't wait to mess with the others to see how they look!!!
  Wow!!! Just at times when you think you might be running out of idea's (us, not meaning your team.) to add, you guys add cool things like this adding to the excitement like the day you added the 1st animation effects, or added the 1st changes that REALLY made the differences between XBMP and XBMC!!! It just amazes me how great a program like XBMC is. I voted for almost all categories in 'BEST' for the awards this year!!! I hope it gets it. I only play games once a month, sometimes more, and all the rest is solely using Xbox for XBMC. That's saying a lot!!!!! And for free yet too!!!

THANKS TO ALL YOUR TEAM ALL THESE YEARS FOR GIVING US 'XBMC'
You and your team's work NEVER goes unrecognized, and appreciated!!!! So glad to know it is always going to continue with linux (and hopefully furthering the dev'p with windows.) even long after xbox1's are gone!!!

mbay

• Archived User
Thanks Jezz_x!
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 11:54:00 AM »

I can't wait to try this baby out! Thanks JM and Jezz_X! smile.gif

Illumi.Naughty

• Archived User
Thanks Jezz_x!
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2007, 01:31:00 AM »

Not like it really matters...but...when nineT9mustang said Jezz_X was infact a homosexual my jaw dropped.
Fucking shit, that was some random stuff, first I read the mormon comment about rainingdesign and now this.

9T9, you are a funny fucking skinner! laugh.gif

Nezahaulcoyote

• Archived User
Thanks Jezz_x!
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2007, 11:31:00 AM »

I love the addition of 3D view. Looks very nice!!! Neat looking bounce effect with the new effects turned on.

Thiere is no 3d view listed. You must be mistaken.