xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: Containment  (Read 689 times)

Fused0ne

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2007, 02:02:00 AM »

I got a question. might sound dumb but I just dont seem to see anything.

In settings there is a option to make something "viewed." I cant seem to see any change or addition to any videos I already played when enabling the option. Can someone help me out as to if this works? What it does? And where it does it?

Also, is there a way to take out the pre-determined size the wraps views are?

Thanks.

CHI3f

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2007, 05:39:00 AM »

Pressing the black button in the home window will let media play in the background.

CHI3f

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2007, 06:53:00 AM »

XBMC.Skin.ToggleSetting(HomeViewToggle)

Far Beyond Driven

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2007, 08:08:00 AM »

Great skin, it's almost perfect from the off ohmy.gif

Is it OK if I post a remix of the Apple skin? I like it, but wondered what it would look like in black!
It took a while to re-colour to what I wanted (quite a few attempts) and I'm really pleased with it now.

There is one little bug I still can't figure out (tatty holes in the volume bar) but feel free to sort that out if you can smile.gif  And the shutter blades have a bit of banding on them (not too major), that could be cleaned up?

Two colour themes are included - Blue text/textures & Pink text/textures.

Some screenshots from the Blue:
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

It looks like it's completely black but it's not. There is detail (gradients) in the shutters, buttons ect.

Download Apple Dark

Just a few suggestions:

1) File icons exactly the same as the home buttons all in a cube like the music one.

2) An option to disable text on the top shutter.

3) Adjust the keyboard text a little to the right (see Apple Dark).

4) Option for vis on the album art like xTV does but in file mode. smile.gif

One more thing. How big is the thumbnail area in Containment? I'm using DVD fronts (290x400px) in XBMC with the thumbnail cache set to 400(x400) and they look great but I think that's a little too big for this skin?

Far Beyond Driven

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2007, 03:20:00 AM »

I realise you can already diasble text on the top shutter. They thought of everything smile.gif

Noticed a couple of little bugs:  Text in the filemanger overlaps into the filesize + the filesize area seems a little to small as it has to scoll to display everything.  And the rounded buttons are cut off in the appearence area.

Far Beyond Driven

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2007, 06:35:00 AM »

Forgot about this one. Dunno if it's been said? There's a different ammount of transparency or something in the Programs background. It looks different to other windows when you have a wallpaper in there.

CHI3f

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2007, 01:12:00 PM »

Just to let you guys know, the skins in my 4shared account were updated today.

ndoftaworld

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #82 on: May 14, 2007, 03:23:00 PM »

Sweet looking skin from the screenshots. But XBMC gives me that 'Incompatible Skin' error. I've updated to the newest release (2.0.1, 11/06) on T3CH's site, but same thing. Which version (or date released) SHOULD I get? This skin looks so awesome, I want it!!

Thx,

Nd

mbezik

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #83 on: May 14, 2007, 05:16:00 PM »

try the LATEST version = T3CH XBMC 2007-05-14 SVN rev8943

Spykon

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2007, 04:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(Far Beyond Driven @ May 8 2007, 04:44 PM) *

Great skin, it's almost perfect from the off (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

Is it OK if I post a remix of the Apple skin? I like it, but wondered what it would look like in black!
It took a while to re-colour to what I wanted (quite a few attempts) and I'm really pleased with it now.

There is one little bug I still can't figure out (tatty holes in the volume bar) but feel free to sort that out if you can (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)  And the shutter blades have a bit of banding on them (not too major), that could be cleaned up?

Two colour themes are included - Blue text/textures & Pink text/textures.

Some screenshots from the Blue:
(IMG:http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/PissCloud/screenshot001.jpg)

(IMG:http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/PissCloud/screenshot002.jpg)

(IMG:http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/PissCloud/screenshot003.jpg)

(IMG:http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/PissCloud/screenshot004.jpg)

(IMG:http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/PissCloud/screenshot005.jpg)

It looks like it's completely black but it's not. There is detail (gradients) in the shutters, buttons ect.

Download Apple Dark

Just a few suggestions:

1) File icons exactly the same as the home buttons all in a cube like the music one.

3) Adjust the keyboard text a little to the right (see Apple Dark).

4) Option for vis on the album art like xTV does but in file mode. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

One more thing. How big is the thumbnail area in Containment? I'm using DVD fronts (290x400px) in XBMC with the thumbnail cache set to 400(x400) and they look great but I think that's a little too big for this skin?

That is just beautiful, gonna try it out now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif).

Far Beyond Driven

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2007, 11:20:00 AM »

Thanks spykon,

Well I was using the skin for a week or two, but now I've made a nice background for xTV and have customised some of the screens to my liking. Don't think the team will incorporate the new code into the standard, but I'll still share them incase anyone wants the same. Just need a name for the .xpr and want to tidy up a little bit first.

CHI3f

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2007, 08:51:00 PM »

I added an option to download themes(all 3 of em) for containment from the skin today (thanks to donno's script)
(IMG:http://boxstr.com/files/1543/Pics/containment-settings.jpg)
(IMG:http://boxstr.com/files/1543/Pics/containment-theme-dialog.jpg)

Cyprien

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2007, 10:36:00 PM »

I don't know if someone already has done this or not, Sadly one of the greatest colors is missing from containment so I added it in my self and now sharing it here.

Download Here.

The color : White

(This is not a theme more of a color change it works great with black background.)

[Should be added into the main list of colors of this skin.]

Install in skin extra's in the containment Folder.

KSHELLS

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2007, 10:24:00 PM »

I dont wanna be a nag this skin is great but when u choose background animation folder, the pics change way to fast an make the xbox lag a bit.

CHI3f

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #89 on: May 22, 2007, 09:19:00 AM »

QUOTE(Cyprien @ May 22 2007, 12:36 AM) View Post

I don't know if someone already has done this or not, Sadly one of the greatest colors is missing from containment so I added it in my self and now sharing it here.

White is definately getting added to the list in the next T3CH.
QUOTE(KSHELLS @ May 22 2007, 01:00 AM) View Post

I dont wanna be a nag this skin is great but when u choose background animation folder, the pics change way to fast an make the xbox lag a bit.

I was thinking about finding a way to adjust the speed. Just gimme time, I am very busy lately.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13