xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: Containment  (Read 679 times)

elitegamer360

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2007, 08:20:00 AM »

Oh my god, This skin is really nice.

added to my favourite skins smile.gif

BIG Thnx goes to CHI3f, mbesik, Donno and Jezz_X + every one working on it.

thnx love.gif

CHI3f

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2007, 08:23:00 AM »

QUOTE(nick10293847 @ Apr 24 2007, 07:54 AM) View Post

After trying it, I totally agree. animations are really good!! love it!!

I don't want to sound like a pest but just these are my petty requests that i thought from first use

- list view - the titles are too close to the left side. In my opinion they need to be a few mm indented.

- the choose startup playlist option (i think thats what its called) didn't work when i clicked it. is it just me?

- would love the movie wrap view to have some movie info above to the left and right of the enlarged focused item.

- background visualisations and video in menu (to be honest im not sure if they are already in there, i couldn't see them)

- the invisible "up folder" icon like in vision would be a nice option

Please note that in no way is this criticism.

Thanks for an excellent skin!

-I beg to differ, I like them over that far

-If it does not currently work it will in the next T3CH release

-I thought that media in the background made the text hard to read

-That is a XBMC option, it is in the appearence settings in the view options section. It is called "Hide Parent Folder Items"

Thanks for you input

CHI3f

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2007, 10:53:00 AM »

QUOTE(SmokeyFingaz @ Apr 24 2007, 11:10 AM) View Post

hey chief

the skin is wicked!! and my new default.
i love the way you stretch all covers to the same height in wrap views - this is a feature that should be implemented in all skins imo. (perhaps xtv??) gives everything a much neater look and is long overdue.

my only complaints (if you can call them that) is that similar to xtv everything seems to be skinned quite close to the edge of the skin - meaning that when using an older tv and calibrating the skin correctly you still get parts that are not visable or cut off (like album info while music is playing) due to the natural curve of these tvs. also it would be great if you could implement a stylish now playing-screen/ perhaps also with visuals- i know that xtv has been giving you a few headaches due to this feature... smile.gif
also video info with dvd cover is a thing that i suppose you will be adding in the future?

keep up the great work - the themes are also fantastic (expecially 300) so props to the skinners!

word!!!

Thanks

I guess I never thought about regular tv's, I will see about moving the list stuff over a bit I guess. As  for the now playing screens I really don't know yet but I will keep it in mind. And I am definately gonna add a view that has video info. I obviously have not spent much time on the views, I just was in a hurry to get the skin out so I can get some feedback. So you can expect the video info view and a big wide icon view.

CHI3f

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2007, 11:52:00 AM »

QUOTE(hubemx @ Apr 24 2007, 12:47 PM) View Post

Please add another big wrap mode with the file name under the cover because in the "300" mod the text superposes the "300" label.

Thanks  biggrin.gif  btw: amazing skin!

I added an option to toggle them in the skin settings

mbay

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2007, 01:15:00 PM »

you thought of everything didn't you, Chi3f?!!! tongue.gif

Broads

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2007, 02:55:00 PM »

Nice work chi3f and crew,  I didnt think I was going to like this,  based on the screen shots,  but the animations really make this skin......  and I like it smile.gif  

Even the Apple trialers work!   (psst any idea why they dont on xtv?)  or is it just me?

weinerschnitzel

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2007, 05:22:00 PM »

This is a pretty neat skin. I'm sure Jezz_X would agree with me that "This skin is my new default, and it is better than every other skin ever made. Ever."
I really love it and I am glad to see that you have made many positive contributions to the Xbox/XBMC scene.

Have you played with the new linksbrowser yet? CEOMR made some updates to his skin to further support it. I would really like to see what you can do with the integrated web browser. Maybe Jezz_X could help you out. Well, if he has the time. Don't quote me for him though.

Your work is much appreciated, keep it up!

Jezz_X

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2007, 05:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(weinerschnitzel @ Apr 25 2007, 09:29 AM) View Post

This is a pretty neat skin. I'm sure Jezz_X would agree with me that "This skin is my new default, and it is better than every other skin ever made. Ever."
I really love it and I am glad to see that you have made many positive contributions to the Xbox/XBMC scene.

Have you played with the new linksbrowser yet? CEOMR made some updates to his skin to further support it. I would really like to see what you can do with the integrated web browser. Maybe Jezz_X could help you out. Well, if he has the time. Don't quote me for him though.

Your work is much appreciated, keep it up!

OK first off I have to say I did about 5 mins work on this skin helping with a few bugs when it was 99.9% finished (I didn't even see the skin until then). Chi3f is the one who did all of it and he is more than capable of doing stuff without me.  I allready have way way way too much to do with pm3, mc360, xbox-classic and Vision to start getting involved in a major way in anything else right now
And like I said he dosn't need me  biggrin.gif

mbezik

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2007, 06:42:00 PM »

IPB Image
Containment splash image

http://www.box.net/shared/5ggkhd17mi

Jezz_X

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2007, 07:10:00 PM »

nice mbezik maybe chi3f should add the splash swapper script to the skin

mbezik

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2007, 07:18:00 PM »

ill get onto him about that right away - get his lazy ass on it  unsure.gif

edwinmcdunlap

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2007, 07:24:00 PM »

Nice job smile.gif

Silkiwan

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2007, 07:35:00 PM »

Sorry for the noobish question, but when I try to change over to the new skin it is grayed out and doesn't allow me to select it.  Im currently running XBMC in 720p NTSC 16x9.  Any help is appreciated as this skin looks sweet....

Thanks

Silki

CHI3f

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2007, 08:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(SmokeyFingaz @ Apr 24 2007, 04:24 PM) View Post

quick bug report:

- on the weather screen the high temperature for the next weekdays isnt visable/although it is for low.
- aparrently video info is visible if you first press black and then white (not just white on its own like with other skins)
- when fast forwarding a video file using the right analog stick the slider doesnt show where it slides to, making fine adjustments impossible
- thanks for planning to think about old tvs/most skins like mc360 or pm3 are ok as they have the info not so close to the edge - its also a shame that on musicvisualisations the infobar is so low. it cuts off most of the album cover (perhaps you could raise it a bit?)
- i also noticed that when scanning for a movie (imdb scraper) and you have the choice to choose which movie name to grab the info for there is no button to manually change the search name (but if you navigate right with the pad and press a you can type it in - invisible button??
-perhaps you could add a lyrics button some time in the future?

keep busy

smokey

I noticed that about the weather too. I will work on the video info. The fast forwarding thing is not a skin issue. No problem. I will be fixing the manual add button. There is a lyrics button, has been there the whole time. Here's a pic of the button, I also added the skin xmls for the lyrics script.
IPB Image

QUOTE(Jezz_X @ Apr 24 2007, 08:17 PM) View Post

nice mbezik maybe chi3f should add the splash swapper script to the skin

Done.

QUOTE(Silkiwan @ Apr 24 2007, 08:42 PM) View Post

Sorry for the noobish question, but when I try to change over to the new skin it is grayed out and doesn't allow me to select it.  Im currently running XBMC in 720p NTSC 16x9.  Any help is appreciated as this skin looks sweet....

Thanks

Silki

It sounds like you do not have a recent T3CH.

Fused0ne

• Archived User
Containment
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2007, 09:03:00 PM »

So is there a BIG WIDE ICONS option to toggle or no? I know there are Wide Icons, but not BIG WIDE ICONS, cant find it atleast.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13