xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: Front-row (pdm Skin Mod)  (Read 662 times)

djdafreund

• Archived User
Front-row (pdm Skin Mod)
« Reply #210 on: August 16, 2009, 11:18:00 AM »

Hey Sharpe, please e-mail me, my contact list got trashes recently. Also, I noticed in the most recent update's in SVN the countdown is messed up. It keeps flickering "5" on the screen and you can't see really anything else but that. The script is working beautiful and loving the new recent titles added on main screen. Looks nice. Great job as always buddy!!

Sharpe

• Archived User
Front-row (pdm Skin Mod)
« Reply #211 on: August 16, 2009, 02:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(djdafreund @ Aug 16 2009, 06:18 PM) View Post

Hey Sharpe, please e-mail me, my contact list got trashes recently. Also, I noticed in the most recent update's in SVN the countdown is messed up. It keeps flickering "5" on the screen and you can't see really anything else but that. The script is working beautiful and loving the new recent titles added on main screen. Looks nice. Great job as always buddy!!

Hi mate - Just noticed that myself...seems related to this thread over at xbmc.org:

http://xbmc.org/foru...t=weather icons

Looks like a problem with multiimage when using textures in the xpr. I've taken the images out of the xpr and put them in their own folder - that seems to have fixed the issue.

Glad you like the recently added stuff - Nuka1195's script is very cool (and useful).

IPB Image

djdafreund

• Archived User
Front-row (pdm Skin Mod)
« Reply #212 on: September 27, 2009, 02:48:00 AM »

Not again!?!? Dang it. I think it's because of my new phone, between the few programs that sync, some thing's get deleted, which i have set to not over right or loose. I don't have your contact. Could ya beam it to me one more time. I am so sorry buddy. I noticed that the HD countdown images aren't there anymore and are showing the old SD ones. OOps?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]