xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Animation Transition  (Read 94 times)

Broads

• Archived User
Animation Transition
« on: March 31, 2007, 03:31:00 AM »

Hi,  I am playing with some ideas at the moment, and am trying to get an image conrol to rotate and then slide.

Is there a way that I can make a control have two animations  1 following the other,  I have tried and it doesnt seem to work.

I have also tried,  making the control pass to the next control,  which has the second part of the animation..

Any thoughts I would appreciate it..

Thanks

CHI3f

• Archived User
Animation Transition
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 08:53:00 AM »

See when you have animations in a control the same condition cant be used twice in that control. So that means you can only have one animation set with the WindowOpen condition or the Focus condition. So you would have to find a way to use like a WindowOpen condition and a Visible condtion or a Focus condition. Or you can use the new Conditional condition. If you wanted to use Conditional you have to set the condition in the animation line itself.

For Example:

<animation effect="fade" end="50" time="300" condition="Control.HasFocus(40)">Conditional</animation>

So now that control will only fade when the control with the id of 40 gains focus.

Broads

• Archived User
Animation Transition
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 12:20:00 PM »

Sorry for getting back to you so late, Chi3f,    As yet I havent tried the suggested,  but thought it would have to be an event triggered animation rather than a stacked animation.

I appreciate your time in answering my query.