xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Is There A Faq/how To/guide Or Something  (Read 55 times)

Joshatdot

• Archived User
Is There A Faq/how To/guide Or Something
« on: September 13, 2006, 08:05:00 PM »

I have a Comedy Central Video Brower script that just an edited version of GAN v1.2

It seems that that GAN was made on a PAL (576i?) xbox, cause the controlls of bottom scroll text, and page up/down buttons are out of screen on my NTSC (480i) xbox.

Is there a way for me to edit the script to dynamicaly change text positions and what not according to resolution?

Joshatdot

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 09:28:00 PM »

GUH XBMCScripts web interface for editing scripts is horrible.  There is no list of stuff I have submited, and once I do get to edit the script, it goes POOF gone from the list till who knows when (as what happened to my v1.0 script)

I guess I just submit new scripts instead of editing the ones I put there already.  I submited v1.01 of my Comedy Central Video Browser, but I forgot to change 1 lil thing in the script to display v1.01, and I didnt change the default catagory when I submited it...so I think its in Other?

I could "edit" that submission whenever it gets approved, but it'll go POOF from list again.

Joshatdot

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 05:24:00 PM »

My v1.01 got approved and is now listed, but the BG image is not displaying cause the ZIP extracted to a different folder, Comedy_Central_v1.01.  And I cannot update the script w/o giving the ZIP a different name, instead of replaceing the current one.